Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    How many low level players have Level 9 Deep Mines???
    Shoot I’m a level 50 and don’t have one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Shoot I’m a level 50 and don’t have one
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    My level 9 deep mines drop mitril on a fairly reg. basis.
    Trying to figure out added replies

Executive Chef
    Love the Toxic Spirit!!
    Her design is fantastic!
    Thanks Storm8!

So a rough estimate for people...
    I got all 96 Poisoned Maps and 5 Ivys Antidote with 1000energy.

The Prevailian Temple is 3x3.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-26-20 at 06:20 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you Shibuyacloth for the info on materials spread sheet for expansion plots (page 1) and Huckletown for resource info (page 3).

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Magic forge

10 Coal to 1 jewels
    10 Iron to 1 silver
    10 Silver to 1 mithril

All are from Tabernum research: alchemy......I'm not that far yet. But that is why I don't have the transmutes in the forge.

Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom (guaranteed), L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, L6 Puppet Theatre, Butterfly Grove, Seyndia, Peridae, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Celeste (guaranteed), Princess Bed, Rainbow Leprechaun, L6 Light Tower, Buninja, Song Bird, Enchanted Lemur, Ana, Pumpkin Dragon, Bamboo Grove
    Uses: item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]
    Thread
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-24-20 at 08:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I should have done a better job paying attention. After you expand, you get the building. Once the building opens, you have to do a craft with 1 nugget and 1 golden egg (5minutes). On e finished, it should spawn a wind spirit (unless you have a monster on your board, and then you have to do it again, grumble,grumble). Wind spirit is 99 hits to defeat. Once you defeat, she asks you for tea. Tea takes another 8 ivy potions. Brew time 1 hour. After that, you get the wind spirit with a 12 hour timer (says she drops wisp lanterns and earth wisps). The owl also dropped. 3-hour timer. Don?t know what it drops yet.

Next expansion is easy, 5 expansion permits and 50 regular wisp lanterns, forgot how much $$.

Looking ahead, next expansion with a building in it (part 2) requires 25 of ivy potion and 8 wind chimes and a type of compass that i dont yet know about. I am holding off on starting the second part until I have more ivy potions, so I don?t know how the compass is made.

Finally, for 150 gems, in the store you can get a toxic spirit that gives the poisoned map, ivy potions, poisoned wood and poisoned jewels, which I guess we will need later.

Finally, does anyone else see the creepy dude in the map asking ?how you doin??? Or is that just me?
    Thank you so much for posting this especially about the Toxic Spirit. I love her look and I am certain she will help me get the timed rewards. It's a shame she also has a 12 hour collection timer but I bought them just after collecting from Ivy.

Executive Chef
    We have the Air , Water , and Earth Elementals and Temples.
    But where is the Fire Elemental and Temple??
    Is there a Part IV on the way??

Does anyone know where to find toxic wisps???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmeranneke3 View Post
    Does anyone know where to find toxic wisps???
    From shrubs, small round bush with small yellow flowers, just make sure you don't have any monster on your board, for toxified spirit.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 09-24-20 at 09:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Abigail260, no, any Magic Forge will do.

Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast