Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    For those that don't have enough mithril: remember this is a storyline so the quest won't disappear. Also, the reward for finishing in 7 days does NOT give supplies for the rest of the storyline so it doesn't affect you if you can't finish quickly.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Seraphina the Sphinx also drops silver and jewels together in 1 go...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    I feel your pain! I started the quest with 9 mithril. Now I have 15. Two of the dark cave formations I had only gave me coins!!! I crafted the Dark Night and he?s dropped 1 mithril so far. I just upgraded one deep mine to level 9. The other mine is level 5. Working on upgrading that. I have Kang and Philomena and have gotten a couple mithril from them. I am crafting a mithril in one of the magic forges.

Which quests give mithril or dark cave formations?

Which trades give mithril?

What is the best or most guaranteed source of mithril?
    Federal Lands Adventure

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I couldn?t help myself, I bought my toxic/kindred spirit...partly to get the drops (1 ivy potion, 3 maps & glimmerdust for me) but MOSTLY because I am so bored I wanted to invite you all to this:

Attachment 56774

Come celebrate some toxic love at what is bound to be the wedding which truly defines 2020. Yes, Toxic Tammy and Lava Larry are getting hitched! These two blobs can?t wait to start their lives together. Her father, Treeple Tony, even slapped on a mask, boarded a plane and flew all the way from Tucson so walk her down the aisle.

Flying Raccoon Renaldo will be acting as ring BEARer, and as you can see her Moo-Ed of Honor, Cow Karen, will be by her side. The best man/Cleaner of rice, Chicken Charlie really got his ensemble wrong. All is forgiven after that wild bachelor party he threw at Greseldas Castle last night.

BadBoyBeau will be officiating. Might seem an odd choice, but keep in mind this will be a pagan wedding and those two are basically demons....so it will be a lot of praying to volcanoes, dancing around maypoles, and various sacrifices. I will be very short on goats by the time this is over. But who needs those anyway?

Music provided by Floritzel & The Petunias. Dancing and Potion drinking all around after the ceremony. There will be unlimited bread, grits and piles of sugar served. We shall say farewell to our newlyweds as they are whisked away in the evil carriage to some creepy corner of the Misty Marshlands with none other than than Driver/Dubstep DJ Brutus The Bandit!

PLEASE 2020, BE OVER. THIS IS WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME NOW.

I love this SO much! <3

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to know the drop rate of poisoned wood from the toxic spirit (market), trying to decide should I get one more?
    Thanks for speeding.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    I feel your pain! I started the quest with 9 mithril. Now I have 15. Two of the dark cave formations I had only gave me coins!!! I crafted the Dark Night and he?s dropped 1 mithril so far. I just upgraded one deep mine to level 9. The other mine is level 5. Working on upgrading that. I have Kang and Philomena and have gotten a couple mithril from them. I am crafting a mithril in one of the magic forges.

Which quests give mithril or dark cave formations?

Which trades give mithril?

What is the best or most guaranteed source of mithril?
    I don't know of any quests that give mithril. The mithril dragon is one of my very best gem purchases. I don't know if it is available at the moment. It took repeated gathering for me to get a group as it drops one (guaranteed) each time. Also, deep mines of any level can drop mithril.

I copied this from earlier in the thread. Maybe it will help

There isn't a mention of needing to do adventures on these quests, is there? I've not noticed one. So I'm looking into adventures that have a chance to drop resources. They can drop other resources, but I tried to list possible drops needed for this quest line. The adventure may not drop any of the items listed.

Search the ancient vaults -and- Explore the dark caves
    Energy
    Jewels
    Silver ore
    Earth wisps
    Explore dark caves adventure has a chance to drop dark cave formations

Feral lands adventures
    Energy
    Golden nugget
    Mithril
    Silver ore

Traverse the desert sands
    Energy
    Jewels
    Mithril?
    Silver ore
    Trade ticket

Thanks to Spiritwind for her Adventures Post

Also for sale in the market are the toxified stump and toxified tree for 800 gold each which drop poisoned wood, wood, and other unknown materials.

My favorite silver droppers
    Seraphina the spinx
    Jungle throne
    Beatrice lemur lady
    Sabina's house
    Adding Alina to silver drop list.

Most of the above characters also drop jewels......peacocks drop jewels fairly regularly, same with Percival bunny

On page one, ShibuyaCloth has a list of things that drop needed resources.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-26-20 at 04:02 PM.

As a side note, for some reason, Kang has never dropped anything for me but coin. And I don't remember even getting black flags.

And, a big thank you to S8. Last event my magic forge had a bug and they fixed it super fast. Thank you!

I am just crafting the Windfall Ceremony & waiting 7 days. Where does it say what supplies you need for the next stage?

When is the timer up for the first stage? I wish it had a countdown timer.

And what is the footprint for the buildings?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    When is the timer up for the first stage? I wish it had a countdown timer.

And what is the footprint for the buildings?
    The first building unlocked Prevailian Temple is 3x3
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx