Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Holy moly that?s bad.
    Storm8 please fix this!
    With a seven day timer it must have a substantial coin drop, if nothing better.
    This must be amended!!
    This is following the Hidden Forest and those big buildings had similarly bad drops. It tells you in the information what is dropped. It is the characters and their pets we get that have the best drops.

Really? I was hoping that with a 7 day timer it would be like a bunch of the rare stuff, you know like a few Mithril, Adamant and the Golden stuff...😒😒

Executive Chef
    PartII

Goal 10
    Gather Temple Water 0/1

Gather Temple Water (Laminary Temple) 2 hours
    Poisoned Maps 0/10
    Dragon Scales 0/35
    Ivy's Antidote 0/30

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Finally got a trade ticket from my owl. But I had to collect from it a lot.
    The owl is so cute but not a great dropper. I?ve collected at least 20 times & all I get is coins.

Fashion Designer
    Is it safe to start crafting the windfall ceremony before you get to the goal that tells you to craft it?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Twice I have gotten poisoned wood from a sparkling mine. Nice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    This is following the Hidden Forest and those big buildings had similarly bad drops. It tells you in the information what is dropped. It is the characters and their pets we get that have the best drops.
    The Hidden Forest buildings are great though!
    My Acidien Tribute gives $20,000 in a hour for 8 Forest Wisps.

I would love if the Prevailian Temple was the same!

A seven day craft should have amazing drops - not just some stone and coal.
    Maybe it should be dropping like a Golden Mine (not a regular Sparkling Mine).

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't... you get the owl when you put on the 1 hour tea craft. If you don't collect the tea craft then you can keep crafting chimes. That's what I'm doing. I got the owl about 3 hours ago and the timed goal is now gone from my book, but the final goal is still there.
    So, I am on the last part of Part I where I have fought Monsoona and she invites you to the Tea Ceremony. I see people saying not to collect the Tea craft. Do I click on the Go to celebrate? I suspect I begin the last goal in Part I and just do not collect the craft?

I am shocked that I got this far and it looks like I have 3 days remaining. I have so many goals where I did not complete Part I by the time and have left them partially finished.

Now, I have all these Hallowe'en goals and the Atrium fairies.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    So, I am on the last part of Part I where I have fought Monsoona and she invites you to the Tea Ceremony. I see people saying not to collect the Tea craft. Do I click on the Go to celebrate? I suspect I begin the last goal in Part I and just do not collect the craft?

I am shocked that I got this far and it looks like I have 3 days remaining. I have so many goals where I did not complete Part I by the time and have left them partially finished.

Now, I have all these Hallowe'en goals and the Atrium fairies.
    Yes you have to begin the craft and then you get the Owl and the timed part concludes. If you hold off collecting the tea craft, then you can keep crafting wind chimes. I only held off for 1 day though. You can begin the craft with 25 glimmerdust at any time. There are no goals associated with this craft at this stage. Just be careful as the gem skip cost is enormous!!!

Farm Supplier
    Ever since I completed Part I Toxified Spirits rarely spawn. Plus each Willpw tree only drops 1-2 wood planks. Super frustrating.