Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can either store those buildings or do the 7 day crafts if you want to. Just be careful not to put them near things you collect from so you don't accidentally collect from them as the gem skip amount is huge.
    Thank you. You are the best.

Farm Supplier
    The toxic spirit has stopped appearing in my kingdom. I only have 12 days left on the limited time challenge for level Iii. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    The toxic spirit has stopped appearing in my kingdom. I only have 12 days left on the limited time challenge for level Iii. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Double check you've not got another monster on your board? turn on your music in case it's not easily visible. How many bushes do you collect from at once? Can you do another 10-20 and confirm nothing spawned. Better if you can do all in one go if you've the energy to use in bulk... let me know how you get on.

Farm Supplier
    Double check you've not got another monster on your board? turn on your music in case it's not easily visible. How many bushes do you collect from at once? Can you do another 10-20 and confirm nothing spawned. Better if you can do all in one go if you've the energy to use in bulk... let me know how you get on.
    Thanks for your response. I have been playing the game for years and was not having this problem until a couple of days ago. I always wait until I have at least 20 energy and tend to the bushes all at once. I usually get a skunkupine or two, but for the last two days that is all that I have gotten. This is completely out of character with what I have experienced daily with this particular challenge.

Thanks for your response. I have been playing the game for years and was not having this problem until a couple of days ago. I always wait until I have at least 20 energy and tend to the bushes all at once. I usually get a skunkupine or two, but for the last two days that is all that I have gotten. This is completely out of character with what I have experienced daily with this particular challenge.
    I've asked the team to check on this for you. Thanks for letting me know. I'll let you know if it's a glitch in your game only and if that's the case, they may ask you to contact Support (which you can do as well if you want to).

Farm Supplier
    I've asked the team to check on this for you. Thanks for letting me know. I'll let you know if it's a glitch in your game only and if that's the case, they may ask you to contact Support (which you can do as well if you want to).
    I have tried every time I have 20 extra energy to summon toxic spirit. Now I get no monsters at all. (I always attempt immediately after I conquer a portalpillar, so I know there are no active monsters.

(Support comments removed)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-15-21 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Posting support comments is not allowed

I have tried every time I have 20 extra energy to summon toxic spirit. Now I get no monsters at all. (I always attempt immediately after I conquer a portalpillar, so I know there are no active monsters.

(Support comments removed)
    You chose the wrong options in your ticket. You have to choose bugs and issues. There isn't a response as yet to my ticket either so do you want to try again? Given the timed component I'd suggest you do. Individual requests are faster with support.

Rhino Keeper
    I just defeated Toxic Spirit, and received "Perform Earthly Celebration" quest. As it happened, my Toxic Spirit "card" was ready to collect. Yet I got no Poisoned Wood from it. I have only 5 Poisoned Wood, and need 20 for the Celebration. Does Toxic Spirit not drop it any more? And do Toxified Stumps and such?

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I just defeated Toxic Spirit, and received "Perform Earthly Celebration" quest. As it happened, my Toxic Spirit "card" was ready to collect. Yet I got no Poisoned Wood from it. I have only 5 Poisoned Wood, and need 20 for the Celebration. Does Toxic Spirit not drop it any more? And do Toxified Stumps and such?
    I'll let the team know about this now.

The team have checked that the Toxic Spirit is spawing from bushes and have confirmed that it is.