Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, it's still my Market so you should have it as well. Open Market > Nature > Animals - it's toward the end of the list. It'll depend on what other goals you've completed so far, but on my game it's on Page 12 after the Orange Marmosea and before the Forest Wisp.
    Maybe I need to finish something first, I just had a look and it?s still not there, I?m just not sure what I need to finish first

Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    Maybe I need to finish something first, I just had a look and it?s still not there, I?m just not sure what I need to finish first
    I have the forest Wisp, but I don’t have the orange marmosea

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can you let me know what part and goal you're up to? I've finished everything and the Toxic Spirit is still in my Nature tab on page 37/39, just after the 3 blackened trees.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you let me know what part and goal you're up to? I've finished everything and the Toxic Spirit is still in my Nature tab on page 37/39, just after the 3 blackened trees.
    I am on part four of part one, I need to forge the wind chime, thank you for any help

I am on part four of part one, I need to forge the wind chime, thank you for any help
    Ok, so the Toxic Spirit should be in the market for you for sure. Can you double (triple!) check again in the Nature / ALL tab or Animals tab and go right to the end. If it's not there for you I'll have to check with S8 whether it's supposed to be there or not. I can't imagine it was limited to when the story was released given it's a gem item.

Ok, so the Toxic Spirit should be in the market for you for sure. Can you double (triple!) check again in the Nature / ALL tab or Animals tab and go right to the end. If it's not there for you I'll have to check with S8 whether it's supposed to be there or not. I can't imagine it was limited to when the story was released given it's a gem item.
    I have restarted and checked and still not there, I have I have the toxic spirit trap for 25 gems and the toxic stump for 800 coin but no toxic spirit for 150 gems

Ok, leave that with me. I've raised this with the team and will get back to you as soon as I hear back.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, leave that with me. I've raised this with the team and will get back to you as soon as I hear back.
    I have finished all 3. What now. Is that it? What about the 7 day craft? I still have some plot that have the mist but does not look like they can be expanded.

Thank you Spirit Wind for everything you do, it is very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I have finished all 3. What now. Is that it? What about the 7 day craft? I still have some plot that have the mist but does not look like they can be expanded.
    You can either store those buildings or do the 7 day crafts if you want to. Just be careful not to put them near things you collect from so you don't accidentally collect from them as the gem skip amount is huge.