Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

If you don’t have a toadstool magic forge are you just stopped from this new update?

“Finally, for 150 gems, in the store you can get a toxic spirit that gives the poisoned map, ivy potions, poisoned wood and poisoned jewels, which I guess we will need later. “

Do you know if the drops are guaranteed? I’m willing to part w 150 gems to not have to wait for Ivy’s. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Continued from post 52 - thank you to those who mentioned needing the deep mine

Goal 5:
    Attachment 56763

Goal 6: (thelasus post 43)
    Attachment 56764
    Attachment 56765
    I get invalid attachment popup when trying to open your pics.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Thank for letting me know. Please try again. I deleted them and re-attached.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail260 View Post
    If you don?t have a toadstool magic forge are you just stopped from this new update?
    The toadstool magic forge is just a plain forge with a toadstool cosmetic skin. It is crafted in the builder's guild when you get the quest. But yes, you can only have two magic forges no matter what they look like. Just open your regular magic forge and scroll through the crafts. You should find it, go through all of the items.

And I have 8 hours on both of my deep mines. Bleh.

Banned
    Im sitting the 1st part out.. the prize is nice but not worth going bonkers over.. Ill wait out and find out what the second step is all about and collect from the Toxic Spirit(150Gems) I guess its this goals version of the Study Circle.. I got two of those and never regretted it a second. Might just even buy a second also.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baton_rouge_2020 View Post

Yes, I've gotten 3 additional Ivy's Antidotes from Toxified Spirits (in addition to the first from Ivy). Keep in mind that I've slain quite a few Spirits as I have enough Poisoned Maps to make the (remaining) Wind Chimes necessary for the first expansion so I just wanted to mention that - while they are rare - they are dropping so keep an eye out for them. Yay for not having to wait on Ivy!
    You are very lucky. I have also slain enough spirits to make 8 wind chimes and not received any Ivy Antidotes. (Except the 1 from Ivy).
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-24-20 at 04:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I should have done a better job paying attention. After you expand, you get the building. Once the building opens, you have to do a craft with 1 nugget and 1 golden egg (5minutes). On e finished, it should spawn a wind spirit (unless you have a monster on your board, and then you have to do it again, grumble,grumble). Wind spirit is 99 hits to defeat. Once you defeat, she asks you for tea. Tea takes another 8 ivy potions. Brew time 1 hour. After that, you get the wind spirit with a 12 hour timer (says she drops wisp lanterns and earth wisps). The owl also dropped. 3-hour timer. Don?t know what it drops yet.

Next expansion is easy, 5 expansion permits and 50 regular wisp lanterns, forgot how much $$.

Looking ahead, next expansion with a building in it (part 2) requires 25 of ivy potion and 8 wind chimes and a type of compass that i dont yet know about. I am holding off on starting the second part until I have more ivy potions, so I don?t know how the compass is made.

Finally, for 150 gems, in the store you can get a toxic spirit that gives the poisoned map, ivy potions, poisoned wood and poisoned jewels, which I guess we will need later.

Finally, does anyone else see the creepy dude in the map asking ?how you doin??? Or is that just me?
    So in order to finish Part 1 it takes atleast 6.5 days because 13 Ivy Antidotes are needed.

There are going to be a lot of people that miss the timed bonus due to this.

Also, let us know if Ivy still drops the antidote if you don't have a goal open.

New Resident
    35 mithril is impossible for lower level player without a mithril dropping character. It’s so unfair! Especially this story line started automatically, even won’t give me the choice to start it later. No chance to get the owl!

Banned
    So the assumption is that Part 1 starts now and ends in 7 days and if you finish you get the Owl right? So if say you dont finish in time. The second timed will not start till you eventually finish Part 1?

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast