Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    If we plan to use the weekday warrior to chop willow trees, do we want to park a monster first or will needed materials drop from willow triggered monsters?

Executive Chef
    I am on Goal 7 of Part II. I have the 21 Water Compasses already done, and I have enough Poisoned Wood for 8 Compasses for Part III. I have 20 of the 25 Ivy's Antidotes for Part II. Tomorrow and the rest of today, I will concentrate on getting Poisoned Maps for Wind Chimes for Part III. I will stop with this storyline on Thursday when the new event starts. This has been very energy intensive and I have used many energy crates which I had in my inventory. I have been trying to not use energy from my 40 energy Alicorns so I can use them for the upcoming event. No matter how you choose to forge through the storyline goals, it will be grueling. Good luck to all with both events. I hope that if there is a special prize, many will be able to get it. Come on, S8, it's Halloween!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-29-20 at 03:51 PM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Well, I am making tea and was able to successfully place my owl. I have 4 wind chimes but no essence from Ivy prepared for the next stage. My toxic spirit has been a little stingy with drops on maps, and zero essences. So I'll be waiting and doing some preparing for stage II. If I finish the next event early I may begin the Hidden Forest part I while I collect for the next round of this story line.

Thank all of you who are sharing your experiences and data on this event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Goal 7 of Part II. I have the 21 Water Compasses already done, and I have enough Poisoned Wood for 8 Compasses for Part III. I have 20 of the 25 Ivy's Antidotes for Part II. Tomorrow and the rest of today, I will concentrate on getting Poisoned Maps for Wind Chimes for Part III. I will stop with this storyline on Thursday when the new event starts. This has been very energy intensive and I have used many energy crates which I had in my inventory. I have been trying to not use energy from my 40 energy Alicorns so I can use them for the upcoming event. No matter how you choose to forge through the storyline goals, it will be grueling. Good luck to all with both events. I hope that if there is a special prize, many will be able to get it. Come on, S8, it's Halloween!

Thanks for the info.. But why do you feel you have to go so fast? Why use the Boxes when you have Alicorns? Most of this post does not make sense.

and the Event looks like it is Halloween.. soo????

Farm Supplier
    I was able to get the owl but I have my tea ready and on hold for now (thank goodness it?s made in another place so I have my other craft buildings available for events). I am saving my energy for the next event and probably won?t start part 2 until I have more energy saved up as well as maps and antidotes.

Btw I think the owl is so cute!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Thanks for the info.. But why do you feel you have to go so fast? Why use the Boxes when you have Alicorns? Most of this post does not make sense.

and the Event looks like it is Halloween.. soo????
    I am retired. I am keeping occupied and I am making sure I finish. I don't like pressure anymore and have always hated finishing things right before a deadline. Always had my papers done early in college and many people disliked me because of it. And I enjoy the game.
    I love Halloween and was hoping many players can better enjoy the next event by getting the special item. Makes perfect sense to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am almost finished with Part II also. May I ask why you are not making the wind chimes and compasses ahead of time? I have made a few and am wondering if I am not supposed to do that. Thank you
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    I started the part ll immediately after I got the Moonsoona. I had few willow trees and I grew some, in goal 3, the drop rate of poisoned wood is great and I reached the cap with 7/8 trees. But right after I have found the toxified spirit and fought it, started making the water compass, the rate for poisoned wood dropped. Now I am only getting one to three PW per willow tree. I didn’t get any pw from toxified stump/tree but a couple from poisoned tree.

Fashion Designer
    I am part way through part 2. I have 9/25 0f the antidotes. I have made all the wind chimes for parts 2 & 3. I am hoping the part 3 ones were not a mistake but at that stage I was collecting from the bushes trying to get extra antidotes. I have had 9 in total. I have made all the water compasses for part 2, but not part 3. I have grown a reasonable number of willows but not chopped them. My reasoning not to chop and make the water compasses for part 3 is in post 7 it mentions water talismans. We don?t know what the ingredients will be to craft them and in the past they have doubled up on drops, so I am not collecting any more maps or poisoned wood until I know. In the meantime, I am just waiting on Ivy, recouping my enchanters essence supply as I?m usually maxed on it and will be able to divert energy to the new event that is coming.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I am almost finished with Part II also. May I ask why you are not making the wind chimes and compasses ahead of time? I have made a few and am wondering if I am not supposed to do that. Thank you
    I finished Part I to make sure I didn't miss out on the Owl. I already have 5 Water Compasses for Part III, and all day tomorrow will concentrate on Wind Chimes for Part III. I am waiting on 2 more Ivy's Antidotes, and will not check off all the items in Goal 7 until I have at least 5 Wind Chimes for Part III. So I absolutely am doing things ahead of time, especially since we are given 30 days to finish Part II. Don't forget that you also have to do expansions to get to the plots where the event buildings are located.
    I think no matter how you do it, 30 days is enough to complete Part II, even if you haven't made things ahead of time. Good luck to all.