Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I was able to place Calder last night - wow the graphics are really amazing! ...
    Congrats!!
    Yes his design is beautiful!

I just finished Part II this morning!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D5E777CE-BB21-47C2-9DC2-B4F6F0ED5CC3.jpeg 
Views:	128 
Size:	344.4 KB 
ID:	56940
    I love the sound the Ancient Octopus makes when you touch him!

On to Part III now...
    I already have my Windchimes and Water Compasses made.
    Will now relax and just let the collections of Ivy’s Antidote and Poisoned Jewels run in the background of my regular play.
    45 days will be plenty I imagine.

Rhino Keeper
    ! Click on any of the following links for more information

Since so many of you enjoyed this post, I've given it pride of place here for you to enjoy!
    Oh my gosh!!! I am so flattered. I haven?t actually been able to look back on the forum since I posted that day as it?s been a pretty exhausting week for me. This brightened my day immensely. I had so much fun writing that. I?ve now rearranged my kingdom into relationships that were sparked at the wedding, so I shall follow up with their progress once I finish collecting chandeliers.

Thank you all so much! And thanks S8 for giving me something to do...I found this game my first week of quarantine and it?s a spark of joy I look forward to every day.

Robin

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Congrats!!

Looks wonderful hagypagy! thanks for sharing
    I can't wait to get my own Octopus, I love special sound effects
    I regret not buying the ocean paths in the last sale (I spent each and every Gem I had), but I hope to see it again sometime. It looks awesome in combination with the Water Building and Calder!

Executive Chef
    Thanks Ronja!

Yeh the Ocean Floor Paths are beautiful.
    I had 12gems left after the Bioluminescent Hydra, Venomous Kitsucorn and Mother Goose ... so I only got 12 paths.

Hopefully we get them appear again in the Black Friday Sales!
    (coming very soon! )

Executive Chef
    I've been building the inventory post as the 'go to' place for information as I go. Parts 1 and 2 are now complete as I started P3 last night.

Which pictures would you like to see?
    Maybe I missed them but I was wanting the Owl, Octopus and Turtle with their drops and Monsoona, Caldor and the last "much older" sister (just love that, being the oldest of 3 girls) and even what the temples offer. It's handy to have a reference for drops to decide if I still want to collect from them. I think the Owl is supposed to drop Trade Tickets. I have been playing almost since the beginning and being older rarely remember what various items are supposed to drop. The forum is so helpful on this.

Executive Chef
    I looked again. I was quickly scrolling looking for pictures and I found the written description towards the bottom of the first page where it says what the drops are. The event quests (vs the storyline ones that this is) you usually have the pictures at the top of the page so they are easy to find. I know many are not like me and haven't finished all the quests yet XD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Congrats!!

On to Part III now...
    I already have my Windchimes and Water Compasses made.
    Will now relax and just let the collections of Ivy?s Antidote and Poisoned Jewels run in the background of my regular play.
    45 days will be plenty I imagine.
    Love how your area is setup with all the ponds

Executive Chef
    I usually have the sound effects off but I will turn them on to hear the sound of the octopus

Executive Chef
    Loved how Calder was throwing water "apples" at the Ruler during the fight!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Many thanks to everyone who chimed in with their thoughts on my question! It's greatly appreciated! Several of you have pointed out that it's a waiting game for Ivy's antidote anyway so I figure there's no advantage to me to hurry up with the willow chopping. And then I remembered WW. Now the question has become whether I'll try to use WW for getting poisoned wood or for fighting the water spirit, lol.

In either case, I'm taking a few days to rebuild my energy stores and then I'll take it from there.
    S8 has been consistent that it does not have WW when a major energy intensive chopping event is in place. We didn?t get WW last week and I Wonder why everyone keeps saying it will happen? They don?t give it to us during these events. Am I wrong? I feel like I must be because it gets posted so many times here???