Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have an area of unopened land in front of it or to the left then you have to open those plots first. J -2 has to be opened and possibly the one in front. Does this apply to you?
    I have the one in front open and the one to the left is covered in fog as well and will not let me open it.

Rhino Keeper
    Why are crowns for the town square always a reward? I have 4441 useless crowns as there hasn?t been a new walker released in years. Meanwhile, The Academy Scrolls are rarely an award & I?ve only got 120 scrolls & I need 200 for Errol & 150 for Kelcie. Also can?t finish Academy Lesson - A Romantic Chase goals without Kelcie.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Why are crowns for the town square always a reward? I have 4441 useless crowns as there hasn?t been a new walker released in years. Meanwhile, The Academy Scrolls are rarely an award & I?ve only got 120 scrolls & I need 200 for Errol & 150 for Kelcie. Also can?t finish Academy Lesson - A Romantic Chase goals without Kelcie.
    The last 3 or so events (if I remember correctly) had mixed Scrolls and Crowns as rewards! The individual goals alternated between rewarding crowns and rewarding scrolls. An awesome balance for those who still need to earn some Walkers in their realm and those that can at least sloooowly earn the scrolls they need- Hopefully that trend will continue! <3

Since we're in the Elemental Discovery thread which was a Storyline release that anyone who starts playing in the future will be able to work through though, I think the "basic reward" for the game won out as newer players earn their first Walkers through these storylines. (Edit: Ah, see below! Huzzah! 🥰 )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-25-20 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Check your goal book. Each goal window should show a reward in the far right bottom corner. See Goal 2 below:

Goal 2
    * Gather Armor Chest Pieces 2 (Tend to Red Mushroom Circles)
    * Gather Armor Leg pieces 2 (Tending Cows)
    * Gather Golden Chisels 5 (Favio's Safe)
    * Prepare Stone Armor (Workshop)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp ➡️5 Scrolls⬅️

This is the only reason I'm doing the event too
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp ➡️5 Scrolls⬅️

This is the only reason I'm doing the event too
    I have 1 reason more: get the picture for my database
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I believe the drops from trade in the subluneral temple are similar to those of a golden mine. Last time I've gotten a golden gate on top of the guaranteed gold item. If this is true then you can also expect items like rainbow, golden throne, Pegasus etc.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I put all 3 crafts on yesterday as I've been tracking drops. Would appreciate all drop reports (where different to what's already known, including numbers of items). Thanks Mel for posting about the gold drop...

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all, the Toxic Spirit drops are now resolved. The issue was that when you give the items to the expansion plot in goal 7, the toxic spirit stops dropping the poisoned items. The TS will now drop these items for the remainder of part 3. If someone can confirm and post that would be greatly appreciated.
    My toxic spirit just dropped glimmerdust I still have to finish part 3 and need 20 poisoned maps. I thought the issue was resolved and went ahead with the steps before collecting all p.maps

Hi all, the Toxic Spirit drops are now resolved. The issue was that when you give the items to the expansion plot in goal 7, the toxic spirit stops dropping the poisoned items. The TS will now drop these items for the remainder of part 3. If someone can confirm and post that would be greatly appreciated.
    Where can I buy the toxic spirit for 150 gems, it is not coming up for me to buy, is it still available

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    Where can I buy the toxic spirit for 150 gems, it is not coming up for me to buy, is it still available
    Yes, it's still my Market so you should have it as well. Open Market > Nature > Animals - it's toward the end of the list. It'll depend on what other goals you've completed so far, but on my game it's on Page 12 after the Orange Marmosea and before the Forest Wisp.