Page 34 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Anybody have info on the 7 day windfall ceremony in the prevailian temple? When does that come into play?

Farm Supplier
    I think everyone has a different game play strategy based on kingdom resources, time available to them, etc etc. Anyways thank you to those who go ahead and are willing to take the time to share their experiences and tips, it is very much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Anybody have info on the 7 day windfall ceremony in the prevailian temple? When does that come into play?
    Not sure, but when it came up as available, I took the risk of going on it so that when we need it, I just click, one and done. HOWEVER, I may have made a huge error as the quest wording might also be to start it, rather than complete it. It hugely expensive to speed up, I think 682 gems, so it really was a big, big risk.

I have a 14 water compasses made and donated so far along w a merger 9 of 25 antidotes. All wind chimes made. Like other players making enchanters essence to restock.

I figure it will take me waaaaay more than a week to gather all the antidotes, so hopefully worst case scenario I need to go on the 7 day thing twice but without a delay for completion.

Actually, worst case scenario is that upcoming events need the forge! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Is 99 the limit on the poison map or can we accumulate more? Thanks everyone on their game strategy for the coming event, like everyone’s different ideas & tips. You guys are really great.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Is 99 the limit on the poison map or can we accumulate more? Thanks everyone on their game strategy for the coming event, like everyone’s different ideas & tips. You guys are really great.
    Limit is 99

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    No info on if / when it is asked for by any goal. I started it, will see in 5 days what does it bring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Not sure, but when it came up as available, I took the risk of going on it so that when we need it, I just click, one and done. HOWEVER, I may have made a huge error as the quest wording might also be to start it, rather than complete it. It hugely expensive to speed up, I think 682 gems, so it really was a big, big risk.

I have a 14 water compasses made and donated so far along w a merger 9 of 25 antidotes. All wind chimes made. Like other players making enchanters essence to restock.

I figure it will take me waaaaay more than a week to gather all the antidotes, so hopefully worst case scenario I need to go on the 7 day thing twice but without a delay for completion.

Actually, worst case scenario is that upcoming events need the forge! : )
    We probably will have to use the Workshop to craft everything in the next event. That has happened many times in past events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    My first drop from Mansoona was Bacon plus 1000 coins, 2nd time Manticore whiskers and 1000 coins
    I have had bacon, wisp lantern and roast chicken

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Isn't Wednesday usually the weekday warrior event? I don't remember when it starts. I saw someone ask what it was earlier in the thread. I'll include links explaining it. I'm going to set up the mushroom adventure and spawn a toxic spirit and leave two hits left on it in preparation. This way I'll have two monsters ready for the event. S8 may not even run it this week. But when they do I find it so helpful.

S8 Weekday Warrior thread
    Fandom Weekday Warrior thread

I am not going to collect from Ivy's for antidote tonight in case the new event needs her. This was the main thing of the post but chronologically it's later.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-30-20 at 06:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Isn't Wednesday usually the weekday warrior event? I don't remember when it starts. I saw someone ask what it was earlier in the thread. I'll include links explaining it. I'm going to set up the mushroom adventure and spawn a toxic spirit and leave two hits left on it in preparation. This way I'll have two monsters ready for the event. S8 may not even run it this week. But when they do I find it so helpful.

S8 Weekday Warrior thread
    Fandom Weekday Warrior thread

I am not going to collect from Ivy's for antidote tonight in case the new event needs her. This was the main thing of the post but chronologically it's later.
    Weekday Warrior usually is on Thursday