Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Host(ess)
    So this seems like it’s structured similarly to the earlier “the hidden forest” storyline which gave us the three stone animal totems (Anamnecia, Vimino, and Acidien), and the three creatures (Renata, Salvatore, and Hortensia.). I think it might be a good idea to look up those details...

Here’s my guess:

Part 1:

Antidotes -> newborn sprites
    Wind chimes -> forest compasses
    Toxified spirits -> forest wisp
    Expansion to air temple -> expansion to Acidien
    Wind spirit fight -> enraged sloth fight
    Tea with wind spirit -> Acidien tribute

Part 2:

Poisoned wood -> forest vines
    Water compass -> forest blades
    Expansion to water temple -> expansion to Vimino
    ? -> enraged rhino fight (199 hits)
    ? -> Vimino tribute (10 forest wisp essence, 35 dragon scales, 30 newborn sprite)

Part 3: (45 day timer on side goal for forest event)

? -> forest ore (sparkling mines and sawmills)
    ? -> forest lanterns (8 forest wisp, 5 forest vines, 45 forest ore)
    Expansion to earth temple? -> expansion to Anamnecia (35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns)
    ? -> enraged elephant fight (299 hits)
    ? -> Anamnecia tribute (20 forest wisp essence, 25 Mithril, 50 newborn sprite)

And there is also a wealth of information about strategies, potential problems, drop rates, etc in the discussion thread for the hidden forest...
    Last edited by nm666; 09-26-20 at 09:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshinny20 View Post
    My Magie forges crafted only one wind chime. But I need now 8. But it is not possible. Help me please.
    If you are a low level new-ish account, I don't think you will be able to finish the timed part unless you spend some real $ on gems/value packs. I spent some when I was lower level for items I really wanted (Lair of the Beasts was my first, I think), but it may be better to spend a few months building up your resources and coins/coin droppers. I got frustrated with a few events early on; I didn't have daily or weekly energy droppers, I ran out of coin, I didn't have enough resource animals/plants/buildings.... I spent a few months building up my queendom & participated only in Community Events to get energy chests/intermediate prize, or other events to the point of getting a mid prize. Try to get 10-12 farmhouses so you can easily do the Weekly/Weekend Warrior events; I could collect from everything in those 15 minutes of energy & build up my stores of water, eggs, etc. The next thing I did was save enough to get the Tinker Camp to have an extra partial workshop/potion shop. On Monster Hunts, I went for Lorelei's Fountain first.
    Hang in there, don't let FOMO get to you! There will always be new cool prizes from the S8 Team!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Doesn't Poisoned Wood also drop from the Toxified Trees and Stumps?
    Sorry, I was unclear. The only tree. Yes, it drops from the other toxic plants, but I have been averaging 1 poisoned wood from every 2 stumps. So, I am just growing a ton of trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Do the toxified spirits still spawn from bushes between part I and II? Thanks

Executive Chef
    I don't seem to be getting toxified wood from ANY tree including the toxified ones. Need 21 compasses and 25 antidotes along with the 8 wind chimes. Plus you need to expand to the area next to it first

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If you are a low level new-ish account, I don't think you will be able to finish the timed part unless you spend some real $ on gems/value packs. I spent some when I was lower level for items I really wanted (Lair of the Beasts was my first, I think), but it may be better to spend a few months building up your resources and coins/coin droppers. I got frustrated with a few events early on; I didn't have daily or weekly energy droppers, I ran out of coin, I didn't have enough resource animals/plants/buildings.... I spent a few months building up my queendom & participated only in Community Events to get energy chests/intermediate prize, or other events to the point of getting a mid prize. Try to get 10-12 farmhouses so you can easily do the Weekly/Weekend Warrior events; I could collect from everything in those 15 minutes of energy & build up my stores of water, eggs, etc. The next thing I did was save enough to get the Tinker Camp to have an extra partial workshop/potion shop. On Monster Hunts, I went for Lorelei's Fountain first.
    Hang in there, don't let FOMO get to you! There will always be new cool prizes from the S8 Team!
    I have been try to get mithril for 2 days. I have everything else for first plot. Very frustrating. Deep mines nothing. Chopped 15 dark formations, nothing. I don?t know why I don?t have things that re guaranteed drops. 😞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Do the toxified spirits still spawn from bushes between part I and II? Thanks
    I'm pretty sure they keep dropping

Rhino Keeper
    Very observant, nm666. THANKS! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshinny20 View Post
    My Magie forges crafted only one wind chime. But I need now 8. But it is not possible. Help me please.
    What is preventing you from crafting more wind chimes? If we understand the problem we may be able to suggest a help.

Mithril is my bane!!

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I have been try to get mithril for 2 days. I have everything else for first plot. Very frustrating. Deep mines nothing. Chopped 15 dark formations, nothing. I don?t know why I don?t have things that re guaranteed drops. 😞
    I feel your pain! I started the quest with 9 mithril. Now I have 15. Two of the dark cave formations I had only gave me coins!!! I crafted the Dark Night and he?s dropped 1 mithril so far. I just upgraded one deep mine to level 9. The other mine is level 5. Working on upgrading that. I have Kang and Philomena and have gotten a couple mithril from them. I am crafting a mithril in one of the magic forges.

Which quests give mithril or dark cave formations?

Which trades give mithril?

What is the best or most guaranteed source of mithril?