Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Ronja, if it makes you feel better, you're not the only who just shot themselves in the foot. I thought I could use my second WW part to fight the Water Spirit. I only need a few poisoned wood to make my last two water compasses and then I could spawn the Water Spirit right after activating my second 10 minutes of limited energy. However, I'm also short 2 poisoned maps for those last two water compasses and now I can't fight a toxic spirit without immediately triggering the unlimited energy. But that doesn't give me time to craft the compasses! Grrrr.
    Oh well, I'll invest the unlimited energy in collecting more poisoned wood, that's also a huge energy savings...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Ronja, if it makes you feel better, you're not the only who just shot themselves in the foot. I thought I could use my second WW part to fight the Water Spirit. I only need a few poisoned wood to make my last two water compasses and then I could spawn the Water Spirit right after activating my second 10 minutes of limited energy. However, I'm also short 2 poisoned maps for those last two water compasses and now I can't fight a toxic spirit without immediately triggering the unlimited energy. But that doesn't give me time to craft the compasses! Grrrr.
    Oh well, I'll invest the unlimited energy in collecting more poisoned wood, that's also a huge energy savings...
    Ow no! Are you waiting with the spawn till after the next event? (till your sure your gonna make it)
    But at least investing the energy in getting Poisoned Wood won't be for nothing, we still need a lot in Part 3.
    I'm excided for the new event! (hoping for new Spooky Supplies early in the event!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Ow no! Are you waiting with the spawn till after the next event? (till your sure your gonna make it)
    But at least investing the energy in getting Poisoned Wood won't be for nothing, we still need a lot in Part 3.
    I'm excided for the new event! (hoping for new Spooky Supplies early in the event!)
    Not sure yet what I'll do. I have 2 weeks left to complete the timed goal for part 2 on time, so definitely too little time to wait for the next WW. (I don't believe there'll be one after the current MH/LB.) It sucks to fight a monster that requires so many hits and drops no tokens during a monster hunt, but at least I'd be getting LB points.

Rhino Keeper
    My toxic spirit no longer gives me Ivys antidote. I have now gone three collections (at least since I started watching it) without the Antidote drop. 😔. Slow going to get enough for the Temple Water
    Last edited by stormyskater; 10-16-20 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Should have been Temple Water, not Water Spirit

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, ivy antidote has become a rare drop from toxic spirit since last week.

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Attachment 56982. Attachment 56983

Unlocks after completion Goal 10

Attachment 56984

THEN have to visit Tierrabella 10 hrs

Attachment 56977

Attachment 56978

Thank you so much for the rest of all the goals for Part III! Amazing! Now I can plan ahead. I really appreciate it!

Farm Supplier
    Toxic spirit post event drops: 145 coins, faerie murmur or mysterious venom or glimmerdust, maybe other things?, 12 hr timer.
    Sublunaral temple earthbound ceremony: turns wood into gold item, timer 7 days

There seen to be a bug - i cannot put S-temple to the storage.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you to those that forged ahead and imparted learnings on the rest of us!
    I just started the third goal today, I had been sitting for a while but decided to take the plunge.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a bit worried about the Poisoned Jewels in Part 3.
    Is it correct you need a total of 900? (45x20)
    If you want to finish within the 45 days (to get the last timed prize) you have to collect at least 20 Poisoned Jewels a day right? (900 % 45)
    Is this possible with just 2 collection points? (if you don't have the Toxix Spirit)
    Will the Sawmill and Sparkling Mine drop multiple Poisoned Jewels per collection?

Maybe being optimally prepared for Part 3 (making/ collecting everything you can in advance) isn't the best approach in this case.
    It seems like collecting the Poisoned Jewels is very time consuming but not energy consuming at all.
    The 45 days will probably give you enough time to collect/ craft all the other requirements.

Not that it really matters for me, I can't begin Part 3, even if I wanted too. I still have to wait 2 more weeks to get my Ivy drops (because of my dumb mistake)
    But for others, it's something to think about.

Edit, I forgot we have 2 Sawmills and 2 Sparkling Mines, so we have 4 'collection points'. Still I hope they drop more than 1 Poisoned Jewels at a time!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-17-20 at 10:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ronja, I am doing Part III now. The Sawmills and Sparkling Mines can drop either 1, 2, or 3 Poisoned Jewels. While the 3 doesn't drop very often, it is a pleasant surprise when it does.