Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 682

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story)

  1. #671
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can either store those buildings or do the 7 day crafts if you want to. Just be careful not to put them near things you collect from so you don't accidentally collect from them as the gem skip amount is huge.
    Thank you. You are the best.

  2. #672
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    74
    The toxic spirit has stopped appearing in my kingdom. I only have 12 days left on the limited time challenge for level Iii. Is anyone else experiencing this?

  3. #673
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    The toxic spirit has stopped appearing in my kingdom. I only have 12 days left on the limited time challenge for level Iii. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Double check you've not got another monster on your board? turn on your music in case it's not easily visible. How many bushes do you collect from at once? Can you do another 10-20 and confirm nothing spawned. Better if you can do all in one go if you've the energy to use in bulk... let me know how you get on.

  4. #674
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Double check you've not got another monster on your board? turn on your music in case it's not easily visible. How many bushes do you collect from at once? Can you do another 10-20 and confirm nothing spawned. Better if you can do all in one go if you've the energy to use in bulk... let me know how you get on.
    Thanks for your response. I have been playing the game for years and was not having this problem until a couple of days ago. I always wait until I have at least 20 energy and tend to the bushes all at once. I usually get a skunkupine or two, but for the last two days that is all that I have gotten. This is completely out of character with what I have experienced daily with this particular challenge.

  5. #675
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Thanks for your response. I have been playing the game for years and was not having this problem until a couple of days ago. I always wait until I have at least 20 energy and tend to the bushes all at once. I usually get a skunkupine or two, but for the last two days that is all that I have gotten. This is completely out of character with what I have experienced daily with this particular challenge.
    I've asked the team to check on this for you. Thanks for letting me know. I'll let you know if it's a glitch in your game only and if that's the case, they may ask you to contact Support (which you can do as well if you want to).

  6. #676
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked the team to check on this for you. Thanks for letting me know. I'll let you know if it's a glitch in your game only and if that's the case, they may ask you to contact Support (which you can do as well if you want to).
    I have tried every time I have 20 extra energy to summon toxic spirit. Now I get no monsters at all. (I always attempt immediately after I conquer a portalpillar, so I know there are no active monsters.

    (Support comments removed)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-15-21 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Posting support comments is not allowed

  7. #677
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    I have tried every time I have 20 extra energy to summon toxic spirit. Now I get no monsters at all. (I always attempt immediately after I conquer a portalpillar, so I know there are no active monsters.

    (Support comments removed)
    You chose the wrong options in your ticket. You have to choose bugs and issues. There isn't a response as yet to my ticket either so do you want to try again? Given the timed component I'd suggest you do. Individual requests are faster with support.

  8. #678
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    239
    I just defeated Toxic Spirit, and received "Perform Earthly Celebration" quest. As it happened, my Toxic Spirit "card" was ready to collect. Yet I got no Poisoned Wood from it. I have only 5 Poisoned Wood, and need 20 for the Celebration. Does Toxic Spirit not drop it any more? And do Toxified Stumps and such?

  9. #679
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I just defeated Toxic Spirit, and received "Perform Earthly Celebration" quest. As it happened, my Toxic Spirit "card" was ready to collect. Yet I got no Poisoned Wood from it. I have only 5 Poisoned Wood, and need 20 for the Celebration. Does Toxic Spirit not drop it any more? And do Toxified Stumps and such?
    I'll let the team know about this now.

  10. #680
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    The toxic spirit has stopped appearing in my kingdom. I only have 12 days left on the limited time challenge for level Iii. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    The team have checked that the Toxic Spirit is spawing from bushes and have confirmed that it is.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •