Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My Calder swam away. I can't find him. I've checked my inventory and kingdom. Unless I've overlooked him twice I no longer have him. I do have the octopus so I should have Calder, right? Storm8 closed my ticket.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    My toxic spirit, the one I bought, has stopped dropping the tonic from Ivy. Is only dropping flower petals? I will be able to get enough with just Ivy to get the turtle, but wondered why her drops stopped?
    Yes this is a known issue and we are still waiting on a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    My Calder swam away. I can't find him. I've checked my inventory and kingdom. Unless I've overlooked him twice I no longer have him. I do have the octopus so I should have Calder, right? Storm8 closed my ticket.
    The final goal of Part 2 rewards you with Calder, not getting the octopus. You must be very close! Check your goal book to see if you've got the goal that asks if you want to start part 3 or the last goal of part 2.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ah I didn't gather the temple water thinking it would boost me to part three before I was ready. I should have thought to check the quest. I fought him but didn't earn him yet. Thank you Spiritwind.

My two wisps have stopped dropping forest wisp essence. I thought it was because I was between part one and two. If I continue, will they drop again or is this related to the same thing as the toxic spirit?

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Ah I didn't gather the temple water thinking it would boost me to part three before I was ready. I should have thought to check the quest. I fought him but didn't earn him yet. Thank you Spiritwind.

My two wisps have stopped dropping forest wisp essence. I thought it was because I was between part one and two. If I continue, will they drop again or is this related to the same thing as the toxic spirit?
    Anytime At least you know all is as it should be with Calder! lol

The forest wisps stopping is intentional in between parts. They will start up again once you begin P2. I've made notes in both storylines in the Parts about what drops and doesn't. There is a LOT of info to read through, so if it's not clear, keep asking

Farm Supplier
    My toxic spirit also stopped, only glimmerdust..... should not happen with 150 gem purchase

Fashion Designer
    So the toxic spirit stops dropping any event related materials, after the second last expansion to the sublunaral temple? I almost have all the materials for that expansion and I have enough of Ivy's drops for the next steps, but I will hold off to collect more poisoned maps and stones... but this really shouldn't happen with a gem purchase item, it has to be a mistake and it looks like it was first reported weeks ago. S8, will this get fixed?
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    So the toxic spirit stops dropping any event related materials, after the second last expansion to the sublunaral temple? I almost have all the materials for that expansion and I have enough of Ivy's drops for the next steps, but I will hold off to collect more poisoned maps and stones... but this really shouldn't happen with a gem purchase item, it has to be a mistake and it looks like it was first reported weeks ago. S8, will this get fixed?
    I held off until I had enough of everything. The last steps then did not take too long. I timed the defeating of the monster with weekday warrior (which I don't normally do) so that I could defeat it mostly under unlimited energy.
    Thuakie Sword #19

There is a poat in the bug forum thread where this was discussed from a player saying it's fixed but to me it's not 100% certain that's what they're talking about and I also cannot confirm bc my bug report with S8 is still open. I will follow up again.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi ! I have a question, I'm on Part III, Goal 7. I have read the steps for Goal 8( see below) I already did the 7 day craft for the Laminary Temple. [ The Water Temple, I assume ] . Do I need to do it again? Or is this goal mis-worded? Thanks!

---------From the Forum-----------

Goal 8:
    * Enter the Earth Temple 0/1 GO | Sublunaral Temple: Enter the Earth Temple, 1 minute - 5 golden nugget, 5 golden egg
    * Seek out the Earth Spirit 0/1 | The Earth Spirit will spawn when you collect the Water Temple craft