Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I want to thank everyone for helping me out with the dragon scales. I think my problem is solved. The place I was looking for the scales didn’t mention the regular dragon which I have several so didn’t put them out. If I have a further problem will contact support. YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME.
    The Armored Black Bear has also been dropping dragon scales for me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Soooo, I'm wondering... I have 23 days left on the timed goal of part 2. I need another 70 poisoned wood to finish part 2 and I'm already done with upgrading the haunted ballroom. I'm considering waiting for the next event to start since it's possible we'll need to chop trees for the next event as well, so I wouldn't waste so much energy. What would you guys do?
    Many thanks to everyone who chimed in with their thoughts on my question! It's greatly appreciated! Several of you have pointed out that it's a waiting game for Ivy's antidote anyway so I figure there's no advantage to me to hurry up with the willow chopping. And then I remembered WW. Now the question has become whether I'll try to use WW for getting poisoned wood or for fighting the water spirit, lol.

In either case, I'm taking a few days to rebuild my energy stores and then I'll take it from there.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, the amazing ness of the temples continues. The laminary temple?

Yup.

You guessed it.

255 whopping coins and black flag on wisps.

Into storage it goes.

Executive Chef
    Collecting 45 Poisoned Jewels to make one Earth Talisman of the 20 Earth Talismans needed in Part III is grueling! Very slow progress.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I was able to place Calder last night - wow the graphics are really amazing! Will start part 3 when he's ready for collection, so keep checking page 1 for detailed info and I'll finish up the final bits of part 2. If there are any other notes you feel would be helpful for the top of each post, please let me know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Collecting 45 Poisoned Jewels to make one Earth Talisman of the 20 Earth Talismans needed in Part III is grueling! Very slow progress.
    Do the poisoned jewels drop with every collection, or is it random?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do the poisoned jewels drop with every collection, or is it random?
    Sparkling mines and saw mills drop 1-3 poisoned jewels on every collection. Toxic spirits drop 4 poisoned jewels per collection. I bought 4 toxic spirits and now I'm half way done (I've made 11 talisman).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Well, the amazing ness of the temples continues. The laminary temple?

Yup.

You guessed it.

255 whopping coins and black flag on wisps.

Into storage it goes.
    I love the building and would happily let it take up space as it is part of a set so to speak. However what worries me, is if I accidentally click on it and speed it up it’s a massive amount of gem loss.

Executive Chef
    Spirit Wind, can you please post the pictures and information of the various rewards on the top of the first page? Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Spirit Wind, can you please post the pictures and information of the various rewards on the top of the first page? Thanks
    I've been building the inventory post as the 'go to' place for information as I go. Parts 1 and 2 are now complete as I started P3 last night.

Which pictures would you like to see?