Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Not going to get this done. I had been exhausted lately and dealing with migraine. I was doing some other timed events in different games and had been disappointed with Castle Story recently so just starting.
    Don't worry, the prize for completing in the first 7 day doesn't drop storyline items.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the magic words to get the toxic spirit to drop ivy’s antidote? Sure would be nice to get one once in awhile. Loosen up a little S8!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Does anyone know the magic words to get the toxic spirit to drop ivy?s antidote? Sure would be nice to get one once in awhile. Loosen up a little S8!!
    "Toxic Spirit, come to me...
    Give me drops from sweet Ivy
    Multi maps are also good
    plus some lovely Poisoned Wood"
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Oof. After several days of unending battle, I now have all of the wind chimes I will need for all three parts, and presumably am covered head to toe in toxic sludge. Now, I'm going to plant and grow all of the willows I can find room for, and only when they're all ready will I start the countdown on part II. Good luck all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I haven't started part two yet, I am waiting for the the Weekend Warrier so I can collect from about 50 Willow Trees that I am watering.
    Also am continuing to craft Wind Chimes.

Thank you for introducing additional main story line content S8; I ran out a while back and it's nice to have something fun to work on in-between events.
    LOVE the idea of a Willow Forest to be chopped during WW.....tyvm (kiss kiss kiss)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    Oof. After several days of unending battle, I now have all of the wind chimes I will need for all three parts, and presumably am covered head to toe in toxic sludge. Now, I'm going to plant and grow all of the willows I can find room for, and only when they're all ready will I start the countdown on part II. Good luck all!
    So, is there a go button to activate part 2, it won't auto start upon completing part 1? I like your idea and will probably do the same. Thanks for sharing your strategy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Multi maps are also good
    Cool baby, hope it works.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So, is there a go button to activate part 2, it won't auto start upon completing part 1? I like your idea and will probably do the same. Thanks for sharing your strategy.
    On the first page of the comment thread, there are the crowd-collected early goals for part 2 listed. The first goal appears to be "accept challenge." If this works the same way the hidden forest storyline worked, the timer won't start until you click this button. I think I've read an earlier comment from someone confirming that it works the same way for this storyline.

On the other hand, I'm not sure you can collect all of the items if you are between parts. (You couldn't for the hidden forest; this information is probably buried somewhere in the comment thread, too.) So an alternative strategy is to simply hold off on formally completing "part 1" until the timer is just about to run out, if you still want to collect other things.

BTW, I can't really claim ownership of this strategy, it looks from the posts like most people are doing this .

Rhino Keeper
    If willow drops are duplicates of the toxified stump and tree... can't we just buy and chop them for most of what we need?

Super cute ditty, SofiaDeo. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Multi maps are also good

Power of the Poetry Post!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.