Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I am on part III and since I started it I am only getting one poisoned map each time from the toxic spirit and no poisoned wood. Which is making it extremely slow going. Is this the same for everybody ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    I am on part III and since I started it I am only getting one poisoned map each time from the toxic spirit and no poisoned wood. Which is making it extremely slow going. Is this the same for everybody ?

Hi! Idk how far you are now, but you can collect wood from toxified trees and stumps!! Hope this helps. Take advantage of the 10 minutes of free energy that happens every other week on Wednesday evening, to collect as many materials to help make your crafts.

Executive Chef
    I?m a new player and I keep getting a hear toxified spirits to fight, but they don?t give me anything? Is because I?m not at a high enough level or because there is currently no event that uses them? Right now they?re just an energy suck if they don?t give any rewards. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I?m a new player and I keep getting a hear toxified spirits to fight, but they don?t give me anything? Is because I?m not at a high enough level or because there is currently no event that uses them? Right now they?re just an energy suck if they don?t give any rewards. ☹️
    They'll play an essential part when you progress to the "An Elemental Discovery" part of the main storyline. Right now, and after you complete that part of the storyline, they're just energy-sucking nuisances. I don't know why S8 doesn't stop them from spawning before and after that storyline since they don't play any role.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The bush spawns the toxic spirits. You may want to avoid bushes for a long while. Some events give rewards if completed within a timely manner, so being mindful of what is required can help know if you are ready to start one. Check out the Hub section of the forums. It lists all of the story lines.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    I purchased two toxified spirits for gems in the market and was very happy I did. The third part of this story seemed to take a long time.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've flagged this with the team again. Thanks for posting.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please note that toxic spirit spawns from bushes have now been disabled unless you have those goals in your book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please note that toxic spirit spawns from bushes have now been disabled unless you have those goals in your book.
    That's cool! I actually put all my bushes in storage until I need them. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Are the bushes just the regular yellow flowered ones or some other one. I can not find any info to confirm this.