Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    S8 has been consistent that it does not have WW when a major energy intensive chopping event is in place. We didn?t get WW last week and I Wonder why everyone keeps saying it will happen? They don?t give it to us during these events. Am I wrong? I feel like I must be because it gets posted so many times here???
    There's never a guarantee, of course, but usually there's a WW after each event. Last week we didn't get one, because it was after the release of new permanent storyline, rather than a limited-time event. We even had WW after the last MH/LB, which I'm not sure has always been the case.

Fashion Designer
    I am at the last goal for part 2 where I Gather Temple Water.
    I have 7 of the 30 Ivy's antidote's left to collect; they go pretty quickly as my lovely Toxic Spirit is quite nice with her drippings, I mean droppings.
    Also have all my Wind Chimes and 77 poisoned maps prepared proactively for part 3.
    I am well ahead and am confident I will finish the timed event for part 2, but not sure I will try hard for the third event as I want something to work on in-between events as my goal book is empty.

I absolutely love the new story line.
    Thank you S8 for thinking about the longevity of the game!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    It's probably here in this thread somewhere, but I just realized poisoned maps have a cap of 99. So my plans of holding off on Part 3 has changed. Otherwise I'm wasting chances of collecting poison maps for Part 3.
    I'll have to wait til tomorrow tho. I've already collected from Ivy, which is one of the first steps to Part 3. But I got ahead on the anecdotes. A little.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Love how your area is setup with all the ponds
    You mean my Tropical Getaway?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5238E0F-477F-4B27-B864-F239194D3400.jpeg 
Views:	180 
Size:	393.5 KB 
ID:	56954

Feel free to drop by my kingdom and see my full setup.
    I’ve designed my kingdom with a “real-world” layout.*
    There’s my kingdom and all the surrounding wildlands.
    Anything beastly or others’ settlements reside in the wildlands.
    There is localised flora and fauna throughout.
    Inside the protection of my kingdom walls there is working road system connecting everything.
    There is various districts - residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, civic/royal, festival ...
    Every character or creature is where they would actually live.

I hope you enjoy the wander through.

(Please forgive the mess around the Icecream Mountain at the moment.
    This is essentially a construction zone at the moment while I’m unlocking the Sublunaral Temple.)

Apologies if a bit off topic everyone.
    I’m bored in lockdown. haha

*I am aware “real-world” is clearly a stretch - this game is clearly epic fantasy. haha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5238E0F-477F-4B27-B864-F239194D3400.jpeg 
Views:	180 
Size:	393.5 KB 
ID:	56954

Feel free to drop by my kingdom and see my full setup. ...
    I hope you enjoy the wander through.
    I'm visiting now and you Kingdom is AMAZING!!!
    Wow, you really have a way with decorating, wish I was so creative (but that's also the fun about this game right, everybody decorating in his or her own way)
    I missed a couple of years playing (I stopped after a Gem trap), so there is a lot I haven't seen before.
    I love how gates (and even gardens) are guarded. And like you said, everyone is where he/she is supposed to be. Watching you Kingdom is like a storybook.
    (isn't it hard to find the perfect place for new things?)

If anybody want to visit hagypagy but doesn't know how, or how his kingdom is called.
    I always go to the Main Menu, Select Social and the invite. Write down the person's name (from the forum here) and press invite.
    It will usually tell you ***** is already you friend. (with **** being the name of the kingdom) Then you can look up the Kingdom name in your Neighbors list.
    (I have so many Neighbors I can't remember all their Kingdom names)
    It's very much recommended, you will not believe your eyes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm visiting now and you Kingdom is AMAZING!!!
    Wow, you really have a way with decorating, wish I was so creative (but that's also the fun about this game right, everybody decorating in his or her own way)
    I missed a couple of years playing (I stopped after a Gem trap), so there is a lot I haven't seen before.
    I love how gates (and even gardens) are guarded. And like you said, everyone is where he/she is supposed to be. Watching you Kingdom is like a storybook.
    (isn't it hard to find the perfect place for new things?)
    It's very much recommended, you will not believe your eyes
    Naw thanks so much!!
    I love that you enjoyed your visit.

Funnily enough finding a spot for new things happens pretty easily -
    I just imagine where the character/creature would enjoy to be.

The main problem is when whole new areas come along and I need to expand to fit them.
    The current event is the perfect example - I currently have it set up where my Amphitheater normally is, so I’ll need to expand to have room to display it after this Halloween season. As I extend the kingdom wall Duchess Winifred’s Haunted Hall (with Ballroom) will end up next to the Dainty Castle.
    Also I’ve hit my cap on oak and birch trees , floral walls , royal roads and stone paths - which is starting to get real tricky. haha

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is probably a dumb question but have been unable to find an answer, hoping someone here can help. Ihave several small orange dragons, do they grow up?i have upgraded several times & no luck. Am I wasting my energy? Thanks for the help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I know this is probably a dumb question but have been unable to find an answer, hoping someone here can help. Ihave several small orange dragons, do they grow up?i have upgraded several times & no luck. Am I wasting my energy? Thanks for the help.
    Dragon - initial, then 20 pets every hour, then grows up and every 22 hours
    I found this in the Hub. I hope this is what you're needing to know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Dragon - initial, then 20 pets every hour, then grows up and every 22 hours
    I found this in the Hub. I hope this is what you're needing to know.
    Thanks Riverly don’t know how I missed It. No wonder I thought I had a problem, wow 20 times. Thanks �� again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Thanks Riverly don’t know how I missed It. No wonder I thought I had a problem, wow 20 times. Thanks �� again!
    Your welcome. I found the info in the Inventory Guide-Post #30