Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    The Earthbound Ceremony in the Sublunaral Temple for 50 Wood drops a Golden Nugget, Egg, or Apple. Literally a Golden Factory with a very long 7 day craft time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks Stymie!
    Wasn't the Ancient Octopus a guaranteed Mithril dropper? Thought I picked that up here somewhere..
    75 Mithril does make a dent in your max. 99 stash indeed. Don't forget about Renata
    Yes I posted earlier that the ancient octopus is a guaranteed mithril dropper and only 8h between collections so you should easily manage 3 collections a day. Thanks for reminder on Renata. I?m almost finished with part III of an elemental discovery despite having only 1 purchased toxic spirit. Due to the very rare drops of Ivy?s antidote from toxic spirit spawns, surplus saved energy and incentive from points/trade tokens awarded in concurrent monster hunt, managed to get all 85 needed for part III and presently crafting the last earth talisman needed. Good luck to everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yes I posted earlier that the ancient octopus is a guaranteed mithril dropper and only 8h between collections so you should easily manage 3 collections a day. Thanks for reminder on Renata. I?m almost finished with part III of an elemental discovery despite having only 1 purchased toxic spirit. Due to the very rare drops of Ivy?s antidote from toxic spirit spawns, surplus saved energy and incentive from points/trade tokens awarded in concurrent monster hunt, managed to get all 85 needed for part III and presently crafting the last earth talisman needed. Good luck to everyone!
    Wow, that Ancient Octopus is an awesome prize, I hope many players manage to win her
    You are very fast zoroak, good luck with the last bit!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Wow, that Ancient Octopus is an awesome prize, I hope many players manage to win her
    You are very fast zoroak, good luck with the last bit!
    Thanks, I was fast as I battled a multitude of toxic spirit spawns, but not as fast as those who purchased multiple toxic spirits. I agree that the ancient octopus is a great prize, so even if you zeroed out on Mithril due to MRC crafts of mithril-hungry creatures, just over a week of faithful octopus collections should yield sufficient mithril for completing part III; obviously less if you also have Renata or mithril dragon, which are daily guaranteed droppers.
    Last edited by zoroak; 10-20-20 at 07:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on part two and am at the point I can turn in the 21 Water Compasses to open the expansion. I have 15 days on the timed part left.
    My question is: Where in the goals do you craft the Windfall Ceremony with 25 glimmerdust?
    I did read page one but don't see when to craft it and why. Should I start it now??

Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    I am on part two and am at the point I can turn in the 21 Water Compasses to open the expansion. I have 15 days on the timed part left.
    My question is: Where in the goals do you craft the Windfall Ceremony with 25 glimmerdust?
    I did read page one but don't see when to craft it and why. Should I start it now??

Thanks!!
    You don't have to do the Windfall Ceremony or the Waterfall Ceremony. My understanding there is very little return from either and since they take seven days they are both potentially gem traps.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    I cannot put Sublunaral Temple into the storage - the "store" icon is greyed out and I can only rotate the building. Did not have any problem storing Prevailian Temple and Laminary Temple. I opened the ticket with Storm8 support. Today I've got the message that the ticket was closed - no further explanation and building still cannot be stored. I re-installed the game, but to no avail.

Am I the only one with this problem? Are other people able to store this building?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I cannot put Sublunaral Temple into the storage - the "store" icon is greyed out and I can only rotate the building. Did not have any problem storing Prevailian Temple and Laminary Temple. I opened the ticket with Storm8 support. Today I've got the message that the ticket was closed - no further explanation and building still cannot be stored. I re-installed the game, but to no avail.

Am I the only one with this problem? Are other people able to store this building?
    Why would you want to store it??
    50 Wood into a golden item is pretty great.

I think your support experience means this is all part of its design.
    There are other main storyline buildings that can not be stored.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

I think your support experience means this is all part of its design.
    There are other main storyline buildings that can not be stored.
    I hoped for confirmation either way, but I guess you right - no answer means this is a feature and building has to stay

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I personally don't think it's great.
    I'm maxed on Golden Eggs and Golden Apples most of the time, so only a 1 in 3 chances you get a Golden Nugget.
    You have to wait a week for it and the Building turns into a potential Gem trap for all that time.
    And the Buildings are BIG.
    I like how they look, but I don't really like what they do. (and how long it takes for them to do it)
    I would welcome the choice to store, so everyone can make their own decision. (but maybe S8 has reasons we don't now about yet..?)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-21-20 at 03:27 AM.