Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I have made 8 wind chimes, and just collected my second Ivy's antidote from spawned toxified spirit. That's a great help.

Executive Chef
    Is any of Part 2 timed?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This brings me much joy XD
    Me too! RobinCradles, I truly laughed out loud! Your dialogue was hilarious and really set the scene. Bravo!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post

I get mithril from the second animal from the Hidden Forest quest chain, the elephant. Can't remember her name.
    Hortensia, the forest elephant, drops a trade ticket. It is Renata, the forest Rhinoceros, that drops mithril.

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes I wonder about myself. I had enough toxic maps and Ivy's antidote to make the tea and I went and made wind chimes with them! SMH! Someone slap me. Please!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Sometimes I wonder about myself. I had enough toxic maps and Ivy's antidote to make the tea and I went and made wind chimes with them! SMH! Someone slap me. Please!
    Oh no!

I feel your pain. I can see myself doing this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is any of Part 2 timed?
    The preview screen with the Octopus, Owl, and Turtle says: Complete a timed challenge for each part of An Elemental Discovery to win an exclusive pet! More pressure.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we expand to the area above the temple once it is available, or do we need to wait for the game to tell us to? I am now maxed on lanterns and would like to use them so I can craft more. Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Can we expand to the area above the temple once it is available, or do we need to wait for the game to tell us to? I am now maxed on lanterns and would like to use them so I can craft more. Thanks
    If it's like any of the other goals like this it won't matter if you do. If it's a future goal, it will just auto complete...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    OMG !!! I Just accidentally clicked on Mei and spend almost 200 hard earned gems on getting her ready 😭😭😭😭

I'm hart broken 💔😭
    So sorry for you. Many of us including me have lost gems along the way. I just lost 88 a few days ago. Hang in there