Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Check inventory for dark cave formations (dropped from adventures) takes 10 chops and I got 12 silver and 8 jewels from 1

Rhino Keeper
    Ancient owl first drop = black flag on earth wisps and a few coins

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    My level 9 deep mines drop mitril on a fairly reg. basis.
    How many low level players have Level 9 Deep Mines???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Correct. You have to select to start part 2. So, you can wait to do so.
    Thank you for that info... Why didnt they give people an option to start Part 1? Seems kinda cruel to low level players who dont get the benefit of lower level requirements for StoryLine

Farm Supplier
    Got 4 Ivy’s Antidote so far from defeating Toxified Spirit. But I had to hit them a lot.
    I just need 9 more Poisoned Map to complete the 8 Wind Chime.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Dear Skunkupine,
    Hey there old friend! we have had some great times through the years. Remember the cleaver and the kitchen? Gosh, it feels like just yesterday it was just you and me. And corn.

So heres the deal, theres this newbie called the Toxified Spirit, and guess what, they like bushes too! I was hoping you could just take the week/rest of the year off, take a break from the bushes? Maybe hang out with the Cloudberries a bit more and I will catch you there when I can? You are just popping up a whole lot from these bushes, friend. I hear you. I understand.

Just let me take care of this toxified spirit for awhile, then I promise, its back to you and me. And the corn. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    How many low level players have Level 9 Deep Mines???
    I do not know. I am sorry if I hit a sore spot. Mine have been level 9 for a long time, so I have no idea what lower level players have. Again, I am sorry.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Got 4 Ivy?s Antidote so far from defeating Toxified Spirit. But I had to hit them a lot.
    I just need 9 more Poisoned Map to complete the 8 Wind Chime.
    I have 9 completed wind chimes and another 17 maps and I only have 2 Ivy antidotes total including an Ivy Hut collection (I didn't see it drop from the Hut, so not sure if it's guaranteed or not). I sure hope it is. Hope I don't have to wait another day and a half.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Banned
    The Ivy drop is guaranteed.. you got a lucky drop from a TS

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Dear Skunkupine,
    Hey there old friend! we have had some great times through the years. Remember the cleaver and the kitchen? Gosh, it feels like just yesterday it was just you and me. And corn.

So heres the deal, theres this newbie called the Toxified Spirit, and guess what, they like bushes too! I was hoping you could just take the week/rest of the year off, take a break from the bushes? Maybe hang out with the Cloudberries a bit more and I will catch you there when I can? You are just popping up a whole lot from these bushes, friend. I hear you. I understand.

Just let me take care of this toxified spirit for awhile, then I promise, its back to you and me. And the corn. Thank you!
    Bwahahaha!
    Though I do hope you get better spawns, that was too funny.

My favorite silver droppers
    Seraphina the spinx
    Jungle throne
    Beatrice lemur lady
    Sabina's house
    Maybe Cleo?

Most of the above characters also drop jewels......peacocks drop jewels fairly regularly, same with Percival bunny

I'm not going very fast. I have one wind chime so far. And my mines are low level. But it's early yet.....and I just did a skip of the mine with 20 gems...so I don't have to wait 10 hours for refresh (would be ready middle of the night)

With mithril being needed in quantity, I'm a thinking this will be difficult for lower levels.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-24-20 at 07:38 PM.

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast