Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Love the Garden Wing echo woo.

I finished the storyline a few days ago and with the Toxic Spirit I had no problem complete each goal well under the time given to get the timed prizes.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know if the last temple, which drops a golden item (but takes 7 days), will black flag on the 99 item limit ? Or will we get SOMETHING golden for a 7 day wait each time. If we black flag it goes into my cellar. If we get something then at least a 7 day wait will be meaningful (and as long as u stick this thing in some corner to not accidentally gem trap and waste 600+ gems).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You get 1 golden item plus others but if you're maxed on the planned drop even if it's the golden one you won't get it. The golden drop will not take you over the cap. Have a look at the notes I've written in the inventory section on drops.

I'm only doing the 7 day trade to track drops then they're going to storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I have a question got those creating the earth talisman. How many days did it take you get to all 20 ? I am checking mines and sawmills every 4 hours plus my 2 toxic spirits and it still painful .Any tips would be appreciated.
    I am on track to get all mine without the toxic spirit with no problem with ten days spare, but I won't get the Ivy's Antidote. I have been battling many more toxic spirits than I need every day, but I haven't got a single IA in days. I miss an Ivy collection every few days due to time creep, and even if I collect every 12 hours for the next 15 days, I won't make it. I have the 35 for the first part. Do we need the extra 50 within the 45 days to get the cute turtle thing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I am on track to get all mine without the toxic spirit with no problem with ten days spare, but I won't get the Ivy's Antidote. I have been battling many more toxic spirits than I need every day, but I haven't got a single IA in days. I miss an Ivy collection every few days due to time creep, and even if I collect every 12 hours for the next 15 days, I won't make it. I have the 35 for the first part. Do we need the extra 50 within the 45 days to get the cute turtle thing?
    Yes you need them. I am in the same situation (not Toxic Spirit). I synchronized with an event , so I managed to have ~5 days worth of IA in my inventory before unlatching part III. I need 37 more in 26 days...
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-16-20 at 11:57 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I may end up buying the Toxic Spirit if I don’t spend all my gems on Black Friday. I need 15 more Earth Talismans just to expand to the temple, then everything else after. At present I have one Antidote towards future requirements. I have 35 days left on the timed part. Decisions decisions.

Rhino Keeper
    Should I treat this quest like the story books and keep part 2 open even though I am finished to keep on crafting until the last minute ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    More than 2 weeks and still not fixed. Kind of ruined the whole experience because the last goal supposed to be the most exciting. I still have time for the limited part but I don't know for how long I should wait before starting to waste the energy I was planning to save with now useless Toxic Spirit.
    I ended up finishing today without the fix. I used one of the Weekday Warrior events to gather the remaining maps I needed (just set out a bunch of bushes and kept spawning toxic spirits), so mainly it came down to slowly getting the antidote from Ivy's. It was frustrating, for sure -- follow-ups on all other matters, but not this one. Before, the Toxic Spirit would occasionally drop an antidote as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    Should I treat this quest like the story books and keep part 2 open even though I am finished to keep on crafting until the last minute ?
    Drops still drop between Parts, but the crafts are gone. (check page 1, part 3 for more info!)
    'Until the last minute' doesn't really apply. You get your timed reward when you START the final craft/ ceremony.
    That concludes the timed part of the quest, and you can take as long as you like collecting the craft/ ceremony (only when you collect, you truly finish the part)

Check the requirements of Part 3 on page 1 (especially the Ivy drops!), and see what you can do in advance.
    Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    My toxic spirit, the one I bought, has stopped dropping the tonic from Ivy. Is only dropping flower petals? I will be able to get enough with just Ivy to get the turtle, but wondered why her drops stopped?