Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    This question may have already been asked, if so I apologize ahead of time! In order to expand to the Sublunuarl Temple, are we supposed to expand to J -2 or K -1? There?s a big difference in the requirements. TIA
    It should be J -2 which is the plot with normal expansion materials. If you read through the blue notes against that goal on page 1 against each of the 3 parts you'll see more info available. The expansion requirements are also on page 1, post 2. Remember you can part send the items to the plot but if you do that they are locked in and cannot be 'ungiven'. If you're unable to get to that plot because you need to open up K -1 can you let us know. I'm fully expanded, so it's hard to know if there are any dependencies on plots without others telling me....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It should be J -2 which is the plot with normal expansion materials. If you read through the blue notes against that goal on page 1 against each of the 3 parts you'll see more info available. The expansion requirements are also on page 1, post 2. Remember you can part send the items to the plot but if you do that they are locked in and cannot be 'ungiven'. If you're unable to get to that plot because you need to open up K -1 can you let us know. I'm fully expanded, so it's hard to know if there are any dependencies on plots without others telling me....
    Thank you SpiritWind, it was in fact J -2 that you had to expand to in order to get to Sublunural Temple. I had read the post on page 1 but wanted to make sure before I locked in those items for the plot. I’m far from being fully expanded and still had both J -2 & K -1 to open. Thank you for the clarification. Now onto making all the parts to expand to the Temple!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone willing to bestow any tips on this goal? I?m in Part III, and I feel like it?s a slog to get through. I don?t have as much time (just started a new career) to devote to collecting from bushes, but it just feels tedious. Any tips? Tricks? Words of encouragement?

Executive Chef
    All finished
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26F6AFB5-CF19-4439-8676-1E00C14BF418.jpeg 
Views:	114 
Size:	385.4 KB 
ID:	57254
    Just in time for my personal goal to finish before the
    Pumpkin Pick Me Up timer ends.

Thanks Storm8 for a great storyline with beautiful characters and buildings.

eam13 Part III is slog to get through!
    The bottleneck is the Poisoned Jewels from the Sparkling Mine and Sawmills AND Ivy’s Antidote.
    I’d recommend setting up a 3hourly timer.
    (or however long the time is on your mines and mills)

Also I think a Toxic Spirit is crucial to get all the Ivy’s Antidotes.
    I only had one.
    I got the 85 Ivy’s Antidotes as I got the 900 Poisoned Jewels.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 11-03-20 at 11:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    I agree with hagypagy, a Toxic Spirit is a great investment if you have the gems. Really took the stress off me!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished

Gorgeous! Must feel good to have made it within your 'personal allotted time challenge'!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished

Just in time for my personal goal to finish before the
    Pumpkin Pick Me Up timer ends.

Thanks Storm8 for a great storyline with beautiful characters and buildings.

eam13 Part III is slog to get through!
    The bottleneck is the Poisoned Jewels from the Sparkling Mine and Sawmills AND Ivy?s Antidote.
    I?d recommend setting up a 3hourly timer.
    (or however long the time is on your mines and mills)

Also I think a Toxic Spirit is crucial to get all the Ivy?s Antidotes.
    I only had one.
    I got the 85 Ivy?s Antidotes as I got the 900 Poisoned Jewels.
    I do have he toxic sludge, but my mines are level one. I wonder if I can do this in time. I also just hit 45.

I always enjoy seeing your kingdom decorations, Haggy.

Farm Supplier
    I have a Toxic Spirit but it seems to have stopped dropping Poisoned Maps after I expanded to the Sublunaral Temple (Part 3) and last plot next to it. Is anyone experiencing this problem? I am on the last step of "An Elemental Discovery (Part III)", for which I need 20 Poisoned Maps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I have a Toxic Spirit but it seems to have stopped dropping Poisoned Maps after I expanded to the Sublunaral Temple (Part 3) and last plot next to it. Is anyone experiencing this problem? I am on the last step of "An Elemental Discovery (Part III)", for which I need 20 Poisoned Maps.
    Yes that’s what happened to me. If I had realised the toxic spirit would stop dropping potions and other supplies I would have collected everything before expanding. Only need 3 more potions and am well within time so annoying but not terrible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    This happened to me also. It?s BS, we bought the Toxic Spirit mainly for Ivys Antidote & I still need 11, for the Earthly Celebration, last goal, so 6 more days to get enough when it should be half that time 😡