Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I want to thank everyone for helping me out with the dragon scales. I think my problem is solved. The place I was looking for the scales didn’t mention the regular dragon which I have several so didn’t put them out. If I have a further problem will contact support. YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm just collecting antidotes. That's going to be a long wait , at least for me, so personally I've quit chopping willows for a while. But I'm keeping my eye on the number of days left.
    And I'm building up my energy again.
    And I'm beginning to think I grew too many willows. Hah.

Ok. I've reread your post. I would chop willows to get my remaining poisoned wood for Part 2. I think in the end , it comes down to waiting on Ivy anyway.
    I also hate having extra Willows as they are 2X2. But don't worry, you will need them in Part III. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I was waiting for Ivy at the end of Part II. In the meantime, I started making the Windchimes and Water Compasses for Part III. That way, you can concentrate on Poisoned Jewels for Earth Talismans and Ivy's Antidotes (35 of them) for the expansion to the Sublunaral Temple. Good luck!
    It's ok to pre-make wind chimes and compasses but don't make all 10. In part 3 you'll be required to craft one of each and those premade aren't counted. I didn't mind since I had the materials and wanted an extra one for souvenirs anyway, but some of you might take this as an unwelcome surprise.

Executive Chef
    So I’ve had a little think, and think the Elemental Temple Ceremonies need to be tweaked.
    Here’s my suggestion:
    That along with the regular measly drops, the crafts drops a ceremony token.
    (ie a Windfall Ceremony Coin , a Waterfall Ceremony Coin , a Earth# Ceremony Coin)
    And we have a trade added in the Royal Exchange -
    3 of each of the Coins = an Explorers Permit.

That means we could possibly craft an Explorer’s Permit every three weeks.
    This seems both amazing, but fair and reasonable.

Storm8 please consider my suggestion.

If other players could add support for the addition maybe Storm8 will be amazing and make the fix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I?ve had a little think, and think the Elemental Temple Ceremonies need to be tweaked.
    Here?s my suggestion:
    (ie a Windfall Ceremony Coin , a Waterfall Ceremony Coin , a Earth# Ceremony Coin)

That means we could possibly craft an Explorer?s Permit every three weeks.

If other players could add support for the addition maybe Storm8 will be amazing and make the fix.
    This is a great idea!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    So I’ve had a little think, and think the Elemental Temple Ceremonies need to be tweaked.
    Here’s my suggestion:

I also think that is a great idea.

Executive Chef
    Here’s my suggestion:

YES! S8, THIS PLEASE!
    Give us a reason to love these new Buildings (apart from how they look, because they look amazing )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-07-20 at 09:27 AM.

So I just collected from the 7 day timer on the Windfall Ceremony. I got 390 coins and a black flag for coal. I?m confused. What did everyone else get?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    So I just collected from the 7 day timer on the Windfall Ceremony. I got 390 coins and a black flag for coal. I?m confused. What did everyone else get?
    We all got about the same things. HENCE the great idea by Hagypagy that needs to be considered by S8 team. We want these buildings to have a benefit to them as well as just being pretty buildings.

Scroll back a few post and you can read the idea that was presented.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    It's ok to pre-make wind chimes and compasses but don't make all 10. In part 3 you'll be required to craft one of each and those premade aren't counted. I didn't mind since I had the materials and wanted an extra one for souvenirs anyway, but some of you might take this as an unwelcome surprise.
    I wondered about that! The wording made me think that.