Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Really disappointed with Toxic Spirit. All I got this morning was troll essence and mysterious venom no goal material at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?ve collected from the Ancient Owl 10 times at least & all I?m getting is coins. So much for it dropping expansion materials.
    I was lucky enough to get a trade ticket my first try. Then coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Really disappointed with Toxic Spirit. All I got this morning was troll essence and mysterious venom no goal material at all.
    Disappointing for me too. I think it was just some mud. No antidotes. Made me mad. So I've slowed things down a LOT! I've quit chasing after silver and jewels.
    ****** not mud- map.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am finding that most times I chop a Poisoned Tree, Toxified Tree, and Toxified Stump I get no Poisoned Wood. Chopping Willow Trees is working better for me, even though it is very slow going.
    Same! I realize this is slow going and we have 30 days, but the drops from Poisoned Tree, Toxified Tree and Stump are beyond rare. Getting frustrated wasting so much energy on them. I'm using a LOT of energy to grow Wilows and the drop rate, while still rare, is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?ve collected from the Ancient Owl 10 times at least & all I?m getting is coins. So much for it dropping expansion materials.
    I've gotten an earth wisp on two collections and a wisp lantern on one collection. Last collection was a flag for earth wisp, as I am now maxed on those.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Maybe it's like other Event items that don't start their drops until the event is over? Has anyone else with an owl gotten anything?
    I don?t have water compass in magic forge. It?s on my plot but not the forge. I haven?t collected from the Spirit (unfortunately I did it before told😞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Do the toxified spirits still spawn from bushes between part I and II? Thanks
    Was this question ever answered? I'd like to know this too, because I cant find the answer in the thread.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't... you get the owl when you put on the 1 hour tea craft. If you don't collect the tea craft then you can keep crafting chimes. That's what I'm doing. I got the owl about 3 hours ago and the timed goal is now gone from my book, but the final goal is still there.
    So grateful for that info SW. My timer still said four days, so I didn't trust it any more.
    I now have the owl, have to remember not to click on the tea party when it's done.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have 5 antidotes now so I'm taking the plunge and starting part 2 today so I can have all the details written on page 1 for you all. I'm putting my notes in the top section of each Part post, so keep an eye out there for any updates as I won't necessarily post in thread. Prolly spam you all enough! lol

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Do the toxified spirits still spawn from bushes between part I and II? Thanks
    Was this question ever answered? I'd like to know this too, because I cant find the answer in the thread.
    Before I clicked on beginning part 2, I collected from the bushes and YES the toxified spirit spawned. Yes it dropped poisoned maps too. And the wind chime craft has definitely disappeared