Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    So it looks like we have about 3 more days. I'm not going to cut it too close, ( I don't trust the timer).
    But I think I'll have my 27 wind chimes made by then. Then finish Part 1 and take a break.
    I really think the antidote drop from fighting Toxic Spirits needs to be tweaked a bit. I might get 1 all day from spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So it looks like we have about 3 more days. I'm not going to cut it too close, ( I don't trust the timer).
    But I think I'll have my 27 wind chimes made by then. Then finish Part 1 and take a break.
    I really think the antidote drop from fighting Toxic Spirits needs to be tweaked a bit. I might get 1 all day from spawns.
    I am only going to get a bit done. Missed the first couple of days and will not get all those potions.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Don't worry, the prize for completing in the first 7 day doesn't drop storyline items.
    Thanks. I loved this game when I first started but have so many unfinished quests now. I just don't have the time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    LOVE the idea of a Willow Forest to be chopped during WW.....tyvm (kiss kiss kiss)
    When I was completing the academy storyline, I would have different groups of trees ready for a Weekday Warrior:
    Since they took 5 collections to grow, I would have:
    1. some that needed two more collections. I would click on all the saplings first, quick collect. Then I would collect everything in my kingdom. If the trees were ready before the game caught up, quick collect. Then click on the first group, quick collect, click on the others, qc, clear the full grown trees.
    2. A group that needed 3 more clicks. These will be grown after the first collection of the 2nd unlimited energy.
    3. A group that needed 4 more clicks. These will be grown the last five minutes of the second unlimited energy.

I also crafted the potion between unlimited energies.

You need to know the storage limit on the drop item so you don't clear trees during WW unecessarily.

Farm Supplier
    How does the Windfall Ceremony fit into the timed goals? I’m ready for the Tea Celebration but holding off before the 7 day timer is up in order to keep making chimes. Just don’t want to mess up and miss the owl. Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    How does the Windfall Ceremony fit into the timed goals? I’m ready for the Tea Celebration but holding off before the 7 day timer is up in order to keep making chimes. Just don’t want to mess up and miss the owl. Thanks!
    It doesn't... you get the owl when you put on the 1 hour tea craft. If you don't collect the tea craft then you can keep crafting chimes. That's what I'm doing. I got the owl about 3 hours ago and the timed goal is now gone from my book, but the final goal is still there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't... you get the owl when you put on the 1 hour tea craft. If you don't collect the tea craft then you can keep crafting chimes. That's what I'm doing. I got the owl about 3 hours ago and the timed goal is now gone from my book, but the final goal is still there.
    Thanks Spiritwind! I would be lost without the forum and all the helpful info. Appreciate the super quick reply!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Good to know. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Make sure you have enough Enchanter's Essence (or start making it now). Part 2 requires 3 for each water compass. Need 21 water compasses for part 2 and 10 for part 3. So 63 bottles needed for part 2 and then another 30 for Part 3.

Enchanter's essence is the blue bottle made in the Potion shop. It takes 2 hours.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-27-20 at 07:17 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you to the players that are sharing part 2 and 3, you guys are marvellous!
    I just had one question, do you need to grow willow trees or do the Poisoned Tree, Toxified Tree and Toxified Stump (that you can purchase with coins) drop the same thing?