Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    It'll be completely down to luck if i'll finish the Special Timed Quest or not.

I need 12 more Mithril, I have 1 Mithril Dragon (guaranteed), Kang (unreliable/rare), and my Deep Mine as sources. I chopped the rest of a Dark Cave Formation I had from expanding but no luck. I'm NOT going to buy a 2nd Mithril Dragon for full-price 400 Gems just to make this timed Bonus event... (Could have gotten another 2 Sirens or Armored Lions during the last sale for that price!) annnd a second Mithril Dragon would only help if I purchase it TODAY 😂.
    No Knowledge Shard for crafting Mithril yet for me, so I can't put my excess silver to better use.
    I'll still play in case I get a few lucky drops from my Deep Mine, but likely won't make the timed portion.

Congrats to the more established Kingdoms! 😊❤️

Oh, technically I have Sir Pigg as a possible Mithril resource as well, but he thinks I need more Vit C and has just been flinging oranges at me. 😂

I'm tired of feeling like I still "have to" fork over $$ if I want to take advantage of these limited-time or 'hard to complete if you're not at the right stage of gameplay' events despite already making a significant investment in my realm. They're designed to make a challenge for longer-time players or at least give purpose to people's maxed-out inventories, and that's okay! I'll just stick to natural progress, keep my head down and enjoy what I already have- And hope I get reeeeally lucky with my drops! 😥❤️

Hope everyone has fun with this awesome new addition to our realms! ❤️

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ivy's antidotes are also a rare drop from defeating the toxified spirits, so if you have loads of energy and are going to gather the map pieces, you might be lucky enough to get extra antidotes... (be mindul they might only start dropping once you get to the goal where you collect from Ivy for the first time)

keep checking page 1, especially the inventory section where you can double check info.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-25-20 at 12:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone not get any Ivy's antidotes when collecting from Ivy? I'm on part 1-5, where I'm being prompted to visit Ivy's hut. Well I did, it didn't get check off in the progress and no ivy antidotes. Then the game reset and I have to wait another 12 hours to collect from Ivy's Hut. Are the Ivy Antidotes not a guaranteed drop from Ivy's hut?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    It'll be completely down to luck if i'll finish the Special Timed Quest or not.

I need 12 more Mithril, I have 1 Mithril Dragon (guaranteed), Kang (unreliable/rare), and my Deep Mine as sources. I chopped the rest of a Dark Cave Formation I had from expanding but no luck. I'm NOT going to buy a 2nd Mithril Dragon for full-price 400 Gems just to make this timed Bonus event... (Could have gotten another 2 Sirens or Armored Lions during the last sale for that price!) annnd a second Mithril Dragon would only help if I purchase it TODAY .
    No Knowledge Shard for crafting Mithril yet for me, so I can't put my excess silver to better use.
    (snip)
    Have you gotten Renata from the Hidden Forest storyline yet? She's basically a mithril dragon in disguise...

I've had a Mithril Dragon for a long time and since I hardly ever need mithril, I'm usually maxed out on it. But I agree that it's basically impossible to complete the timed portion if you depend on random mithril drops, which are extremely rare. Fingers crossed you get extremely lucky! (Also, how much gems would it be to complete the goal if you are just one or two mithril shy of making it? Might be worth considering, but I haven't checked, so it may also cost an exorbitant amount.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Have you gotten Renata from the Hidden Forest storyline yet? She's basically a mithril dragon in disguise...

I've had a Mithril Dragon for a long time and since I hardly ever need mithril, I'm usually maxed out on it. But I agree that it's basically impossible to complete the timed portion if you depend on random mithril drops, which are extremely rare. Fingers crossed you get extremely lucky! (Also, how much gems would it be to complete the goal if you are just one or two mithril shy of making it? Might be worth considering, but I haven't checked, so it may also cost an exorbitant amount.)
    Not yet! I have Salvatore (Part 1) waiting with his tribute ready to collect while I try to craft enough Forest Compasses for the expansions in part 2. I do have the green Forest Wisp pet from Marketplace, and used my Weekly Alis' collections for this new storyline. Would have to go through all the goals too, Won't make it in time to use her for this event. Oof, thanks for the heads up! ❤️

Ahh yes, I'm looking forward to that. 😆 Thank you!! ❤️ Full Gem price to skip all 35 Mithril is 1750 Gems, so I imagine it would be 50 Gems per skip.
    Sheesh, if I was inclined to spend the Eventually-obsolete (might be too strong a word, cutie still) 2nd dragon would be a better deal. 😂 Thanks for the idea, would have been great!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-25-20 at 01:45 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Part I almost completed. Just need to wait for Ivy Hut...gonna take some time though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	58224611-B56E-43F6-93DC-CD0FE8824FCE.jpeg 
Views:	192 
Size:	922.3 KB 
ID:	56771

Name:	6F5FF173-840C-4BC0-9392-CADDB0156F4C.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	56772

Name:	0D631DAD-8AAA-4B03-9E2B-F59458EBEEE0.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	56773

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Not yet! I have Salvatore (Part 1) waiting with his tribute ready to collect while I try to craft enough Forest Compasses for the expansions in part 2. I do have the green Forest Wisp pet from Marketplace, and used my Weekly Alis' collections for this new storyline. Would have to go through all the goals too, Won't make it in time to use her for this event. Oof, thanks for the heads up! ❤️

Ahh yes, I'm looking forward to that. �� Thank you!! ❤️ Full Gem price to skip all 35 Mithril is 1750 Gems, so I imagine it would be 50 Gems per skip.
    Sheesh, if I was inclined to spend the Eventually-obsolete (might be too strong a word, cutie still) 2nd dragon would be a better deal. �� Thanks for the idea, would have been great!
    I'm with you, fam. I've been trying to slowly build up enough parts so I can blitz Part 2 of the Hidden Forest. Even though I'm level 50, I still have a lot of main story to do.

It's exciting to hear that Ivy's Antidote can drop from Toxic Spirits. I hope I can make it for the timed pets. G'luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I should have done a better job paying attention. After you expand, you get the building. Once the building opens, you have to do a craft with 1 nugget and 1 golden egg (5minutes). On e finished, it should spawn a wind spirit (unless you have a monster on your board, and then you have to do it again, grumble,grumble). Wind spirit is 99 hits to defeat. Once you defeat, she asks you for tea. Tea takes another 8 ivy potions. Brew time 1 hour. After that, you get the wind spirit with a 12 hour timer (says she drops wisp lanterns and earth wisps). The owl also dropped. 3-hour timer. Don?t know what it drops yet.

Next expansion is easy, 5 expansion permits and 50 regular wisp lanterns, forgot how much $$.

Looking ahead, next expansion with a building in it (part 2) requires 25 of ivy potion and 8 wind chimes and a type of compass that i dont yet know about. I am holding off on starting the second part until I have more ivy potions, so I don?t know how the compass is made.

Finally, for 150 gems, in the store you can get a toxic spirit that gives the poisoned map, ivy potions, poisoned wood and poisoned jewels, which I guess we will need later.

Finally, does anyone else see the creepy dude in the map asking ?how you doin??? Or is that just me?
    ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! First collection from my 2 toxic spirits - they each dropped Ivy?s antidote, poisoned map and glimmer dust.

Monsoons dropped 1075 coins but black flagged on something I missed.

Ancient Owl second collection netted a few coins and earth wisp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! First collection from my 2 toxic spirits - they each dropped Ivy?s antidote, poisoned map and glimmer dust.

Monsoons dropped 1075 coins but black flagged on something I missed.

Ancient Owl second collection netted a few coins and earth wisp
    I so hope the antidote is a guaranteed drop from the toxic spirit pet (the one we can buy for 150 gems in the market). Both of yours dropping them is a good sign, though not yet conclusive evidence. Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I so hope the antidote is a guaranteed drop from the toxic spirit pet (the one we can buy for 150 gems in the market). Both of yours dropping them is a good sign, though not yet conclusive evidence. Fingers crossed!
    I already bought one, waiting on first drop. Yeah, I might get a second if it is guaranteed but need a gem sale first. Need that for B Friday anyways. : )

Edit add: first drops: 3 poisoned maps, nothing else. No guarantee of Ivy drop in other words. Still pretty cool. : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 09-25-20 at 05:06 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.