Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    double check your goal book - is that goal still there? If not, please log a ticket with support and they will be able to put it in your inventory for you. Link to Support in my signature or follow the Bugs & Issues forum link in post 1, page 1.
    Thanks! The goal is definitely not there anymore... I plan on finishing this current event and then cleaning up my board and checking behind everything in case he?s hiding... if I still can?t find him, I?ll let support know!
    Treena

Executive Chef
    I have just given all the supplies to open the subliminal temple in part 3 and need 16 more yellow potions. However they don?t seem to be dropping from the toxic spirit that I bought. Is this supposed to happen. Not very happy.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have just given all the supplies to open the subliminal temple in part 3 and need 16 more yellow potions. However they don?t seem to be dropping from the toxic spirit that I bought. Is this supposed to happen. Not very happy.
    I noticed that a couple of days ago and put notes in part 3 about it. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but I can check on it. I was only missing 5 poisoned maps so I put out a ton of bushes again and fought a few to finish. I had loads of antidote so that wasn't an issue for me. All of the special drops stopped once the plot was open.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I noticed that a couple of days ago and put notes in part 3 about it. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but I can check on it. I was only missing 5 poisoned maps so I put out a ton of bushes again and fought a few to finish. I had loads of antidote so that wasn't an issue for me. All of the special drops stopped once the plot was open.
    Thank you for checking. I would have waited until I had all the potions if I had realised. Annoying but not the end of the world I suppose.

Executive Chef
    I just finished Part 2 and got my Ancient Octopus. He looks great!

I am a bit disappointed with Calder though.
    He looks a bit unclear/ undefined, and stands out compared to the rest of the gorgeous art in the game. (Monsoona for example looks great!)
    Anyone else notice this, or am I just super sensitive for this kind of thing?
    Can the creative team do anything about this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2745.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	276.6 KB 
ID:	57204

Calder next to the extremely beautiful and detailed Duchess Winifred

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2747.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	282.6 KB 
ID:	57206
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-30-20 at 04:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    To me Calder looks ok. He's a water spirit. Just enough definition, but still free flowing type of thing going on.
    But I still have my water temple out, so that's where he fits in. All of that could change.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-30-20 at 06:44 AM.

tell me something why TF did they wait until goal 7 (pt 3)to tell you you need more millions to open the water temple? Also the game took me to the wrong plot... so i opened the wrong one .........

Rhino Keeper
    So I just got the Ancient Turtle and he is so cute!Well Worth defeating the Pink Purpley Toxic Witch for!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    tell me something why TF did they wait until goal 7 (pt 3)to tell you you need more millions to open the water temple? Also the game took me to the wrong plot... so i opened the wrong one .........
    Page 1, Post 2 lists all the expansions and what is needed for all 3 levels.

Farm Supplier
    This question may have already been asked, if so I apologize ahead of time! In order to expand to the Sublunuarl Temple, are we supposed to expand to J -2 or K -1? There?s a big difference in the requirements. TIA