Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Before I clicked on beginning part 2, I collected from the bushes and YES the toxified spirit spawned. Yes it dropped poisoned maps too. And the wind chime craft has definitely disappeared
    Thanks. I've done my 27(one extra) wind chimes, so really not sure where I want to go from here. Maybe take a break.

That probably won't happen.

What is the weekend warrior?? Am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm a little concerned about the next event going at the same time as this one. Do you think it a bad idea to pause at the tea making stage (I'm just now here) while gathering materials for part 2? Will the 30 days have already be***? And I want to thank you for all of the steps you have posted as you've worked through this event. Thank you for all of your help. ...
    The reason I suggest you start Part II sooner is so you can start collecting Poisoned Wood sooner.
    It has a really low drop rate.
    Getting ahead on the Ivy’s Antidote won’t really help.
    (It’s very low energy consumption - but long timers)

Also we still have four more days before the next event.
    I’d use this time and energy to start collecting Poisoned Wood before we have an event running.

Hope this helps.

Please disregard my advice in this post - I had forgotten that players need to be crafting Windchimes also.
    Maybe hold-off finishing Part I until you have crafted all of the Windchimes.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-29-20 at 12:02 AM.

What is the Weekend Warrior?? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I haven't started part two yet, I am waiting for the the Weekend Warrier so I can collect from about 50 Willow Trees that I am watering.
    Also am continuing to craft Wind Chimes.

Thank you for introducing additional main story line content S8; I ran out a while back and it's nice to have something fun to work on in-between events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmeranneke3 View Post
    What is the weekend warrior?? Am I missing something?
    It?s more like a weekday warrior usually held between events. There was one after the monster hunt a few days ago. We do a few things, chop a rock, chop 10 grass, chop something else, visit 10 town buildings, there?s flower collecting, collect 5 crafts, then we get 10 minutes of unlimited energy, then another 10 after a few more things. Strategy?s etc I?m sure are in a thread somewhere. SW will have a link. Not absolutely sure we will get one before the next normal event, as this one will still be ongoing, I?m not counting on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for all the wonderful CS players, our moderators and the S8 staff for all the tips and advice!

I've been playing CS since the beginning and I love it! I finished part 1: got the cute little owl. But, I did not collect the tea. I'll be working on building up the supplies needed for the future parts, before I continue

Farm Supplier
    I don’t think I’m going to finish since I’m stuck trying to get mithril and I haven’t had a drop in over a week. Oh well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thanks. I've done my 27(one extra) wind chimes, so really not sure where I want to go from here. Maybe take a break.

That probably won't happen.
    26 is the total number of wind chimes needed for parts 1,2 and 3? Or just for parts 2 and 3?

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is any of Part 2 timed?
    Part 2 states that you have 30 days to finish it.
    You can still make wind chimes in part 2, the Laminary Temple building requires 8 of them.
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 09-28-20 at 07:44 PM.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

I finally got my owl and put it in my kingdom and the darn game rest and my owl disappeared! Arg!