Thread: Trade Wagon

Rhino Keeper

Trade Wagon

Trying to decide what to get first from the Trade Wagon and wanted to get any suggestions/thoughts on it! I?m kind of torn between getting the Wizards Portal and the Mythical Research Center. I?m not really sure what the cabbage Hut is for and whether or not it makes a difference whether I craft Princess Lorelei?s Saphure?s now or later. Also not sure if the cooking camp is just an extra kitchen or something different needed to complete quests! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Trying to decide what to get first from the Trade Wagon and wanted to get any suggestions/thoughts on it! I?m kind of torn between getting the Wizards Portal and the Mythical Research Center. I?m not really sure what the cabbage Hut is for and whether or not it makes a difference whether I craft Princess Lorelei?s Saphure?s now or later. Also not sure if the cooking camp is just an extra kitchen or something different needed to complete quests! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    the MRC is great, but takes lots of gold tokens. but there are some great creatures to craft that give energy.
    the wizards portal will give you energy now, but it takes another 85-90 gold tokens to fully upgrade it.
    cabbage hut gives you rotten cabbbages to through in the tent game
    it doesn't matter when you craft the shaphire. i waited. it does have a chance of dropping tokens during a MH, but other than that, it is simply a fountain. this MH i think i have gotten 2 tokens out of it.
    the cooking camp is another kitchen, which i have never gotten. it would have been helpful when i was a new kingdom, but now i have enough things that drop feasts that i hardly even use my kitchens. but the cooking camp is not part of anything you have to have
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the MRC is great, but takes lots of gold tokens. but there are some great creatures to craft that give energy.
    the wizards portal will give you energy now, but it takes another 85-90 gold tokens to fully upgrade it.
    cabbage hut gives you rotten cabbbages to through in the tent game
    it doesn't matter when you craft the shaphire. i waited. it does have a chance of dropping tokens during a MH, but other than that, it is simply a fountain. this MH i think i have gotten 2 tokens out of it.
    the cooking camp is another kitchen, which i have never gotten. it would have been helpful when i was a new kingdom, but now i have enough things that drop feasts that i hardly even use my kitchens. but the cooking camp is not part of anything you have to have
    Thank you so much for this info!! I’m guessing since it takes another 85 to 90 gold tokens to upgrade the Wizard portal that I’ll probably just try to save enough to get the Mythic Research Center.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Definitely the Mythic Research Centre. Once you have that then you have the ability to craft unicorns and a few daily energy dropping alicorns. As shortdanzer said the fountain and cooking camp aren't the best investment, notwithstanding the possibility of the fountain to drop gold tokens.
    I suggest getting the MRC first, craft all the daily alicorns and unicorns (max 4 each I believe) then go after the cabbage hut and other creatures and wizard portal.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree - MRC first. tell us what you end up doing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I agree - MRC first. tell us what you end up doing!
    How do you get the gold tokens for the MRC? I?ve looked through the Hub and can?t really find the answer. Thank you for your help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Gold tokens are available in Monster Hunts and outside of those events through a couple of other items. Here's the link you need in the Hub sub-forum. If you have any further questions, let me know

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Troll Tokens - Gold Hunter Trade craft in the Trade Wagon | Princess Lorelei's Fountain (random during hunt) | Beastbane Display (all of the time) | Legendary Trap (see separate post) | Unicorn (all the time) | Troll Camp from The Sleeping Dragon event | Pumpkin Dragon (Baron's tent limited released item, Sept 2020)

Fashion Designer
    Gold tokens are available in Monster Hunts and outside of those events through a couple of other items. Here's the link you need in the Hub sub-forum. If you have any further questions, let me know

Troll Tokens - Gold Hunter Trade craft in the Trade Wagon | Princess Lorelei's Fountain (random during hunt) | Beastbane Display (all of the time) | Legendary Trap (see separate post) | Unicorn (all the time) | Troll Camp from The Sleeping Dragon event | Pumpkin Dragon (Baron's tent limited released item, Sept 2020)
    Thank you for the prompt reply! I?m going to delve into this. I definitely want to try for the Mythic building. Thanks!

Fashion Designer

Hi I am not seeing where to get a Legendary Trap or a Unicorn. I?ve looked through the Market Place so either I missed it or these items aren?t available anymore. Also I thought I had a jousting arena but I don?t and I didn?t see that in the market either. I?m assuming it?s from a specific event during a monster battle. I played this game from season one until late 2016 so I?m just getting back into it and trying to remember everything and get caught up. Whew!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi I am not seeing where to get a Legendary Trap or a Unicorn. I?ve looked through the Market Place so either I missed it or these items aren?t available anymore. Also I thought I had a jousting arena but I don?t and I didn?t see that in the market either. I?m assuming it?s from a specific event during a monster battle. I played this game from season one until late 2016 so I?m just getting back into it and trying to remember everything and get caught up. Whew!
    Legendary Traps are only available to purchase via the Market during hunts (details in Post #10 of the thread SW linked) and Unicorns can't be purchased, they are crafted in the MRC.