Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Autumn Landscape - 2020 Sept 22 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    The little plates of food are a BAD look.
    I wish they would go back to big, beautiful, decorated cakes on the counters. It is a Bakery.
    I see no reason to fill my bakery with ugly food displays.
    I won’t be working on this goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F5A403C-BB69-4287-9990-EE44BD258A7F.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	56749 yes very good!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    The little plates of food are a BAD look.
    I wish they would go back to big, beautiful, decorated cakes on the counters. It is a Bakery.
    I see no reason to fill my bakery with ugly food displays.
    I won’t be working on this goal.
    Me too. Big multi layer cakes and pies on high plates. I miss em.. a lot lot!

Lovely fall goal, everything looks nice and that Autumn Garden is awesome! Thanks for the tread! Helpful as always

Rhino Keeper
    Those cupcakes would be SO NICE if they were displayed nicely on counters.

Why must we have small food and tiny food all the time????

Rhino Keeper
    too bad there is no one in that autumn garden... would have made it nicer... so skipping the side goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Seems like all the recipe presentations are the same, but for those who are interested:

Pumpkin Pecan Perfection:

Name:	BS 09-22-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	56805

Butter Applescotch Cookies:

Name:	BS 09-22-2020 Recipe 4 Counter.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	56806

Green Apple Fritter:

Name:	BS 09-22-2020 Recipe 5 Counter.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	775.5 KB 
ID:	56835

I'm still not a fan of this presentation style in general so I can only bring myself to feel mildly interested when considering these new recipes. As for the rest of the new items, I'm very happy with them and will certainly use them in future remodels... that is, aside from the counter. Which, sad to say, I think is entirely too clumsy looking - the baked goods inside are all but hidden from view but what little you can see of them takes away from the lovely stained glass design of its body. A huge disappointment to me when I consider how great it could've been

However, I will give credit for and appreciate that the team is taking the time and putting in the effort to create new individualized trays for each goal. That the trays tie in well with the theme shows the level of thought they put in and their level of interest in the final product. For me, this is comes as a bit of relief to see when lately it has often felt as though their interest for this game was all but gone.

When all is said and done, I just hope the creators eventually tire of this tray-crazy phase and will shift their focus back to the recipes themselves and away from whatever crockery they happen to be resting upon.

ATTENTION GOAL GLITCH?-
    There is a glitch that needs fixing!!
    I just started cooking on the last part of the goal (9th part) and the goal disappeared off of my clipboard in the upper left hand corner showing only the Spooky Surprise crate.
    It?s as if I finished the goal but yet I have not finished. The collection box showing 5 days left on the lower right side of the screen still opens up. Can someone please fix this tysm.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Spar2kles View Post
    ATTENTION GOAL GLITCH?-
    There is a glitch that needs fixing!!
    I just started cooking on the last part of the goal (9th part) and the goal disappeared off of my clipboard in the upper left hand corner showing only the Spooky Surprise crate.
    It?s as if I finished the goal but yet I have not finished. The collection box showing 5 days left on the lower right side of the screen still opens up. Can someone please fix this tysm.
    If the standard troubleshooting methods don't help, you'll need to open a ticket with S8 Support.

Thanks I will try the troubleshooting. Hagd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast