Thread: BOX: Gobble Crate - 2020 Nov. 03

Nightclub Owner

BOX: Gobble Crate - 2020 Nov. 03

New Mystery Box and Goal

REMOVED - December 01, 2020 - 6pm UTC

Gobble Crate currently on sale at 16 Gems for 28 days.
    *Will be removed at the end of this time*

Gobble Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Tailspread Wall - wall
    Honored Bird - 1x1
    Turkey Jump - 1x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Baked Meal - 1x1
    Turkey Toss - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Traveling Partners - 2x1
    Inflatabird - 2x2

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Perfect Pie Spread - 3x3

Epic Eats - 28 Day Goal
    Have 1 Tailspread Wall
    Have 1 Honored Bird
    Have 1 Turkey Jump
    Have 1 Baked Meal
    Have 1 Turkey Toss
    Have 1 Traveling Partners
    Have 1 Inflatabird
    Have 1 Perfect Pie Spread
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    - Players must be Level 12 or higher to receive the Mystery Crate Goals.
    - Mystery Crate Goal is optional. Its purpose is simply to showcase the items contained within the related Mystery Box.
    - Opening the box via the goal book does NOT assure you a certain a prize. All crate purchases are RANDOM.
    - This goal will not impact your playing or your odds when purchasing the box.
    - It is not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    - The goal task will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    - You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Link to Master Box Guide for details on Mystery Boxes in general: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Inventory/Market Cards:
    Spoiler: show

Decos on Display:

Goal Cards:

Helpful Links:
    Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of helpful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    BS Goal Speculation Calendar / Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue / No Notifications / Videos with Issues
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-29-24 at 01:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I thought last month?s mystery box was the worse they had ever released but this one takes the cake

Fashion Designer
    This is a big NOPE from me

Executive Chef
    This is the kind of stuff you decorate with when you are watching 18 straight hours of football...

I think they are cute but I've already skipped onto Christmas.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    I like the Inflatabird and the Tailspread wall deco but find the rest to be pretty meh. However, I cannot find the words to properly convey my disappointment in the Perfect Pie Spread - not only as an "Exceptional" prize from a Mystery Box but as a decoration in general.

There are very few items in the game I truly dislike (like, in the single digits few) but to my immense disappointment this deco is added to that short list.

Executive Chef
    A very unpopular opinion in this thread - but I actually quite like this.

First place prize (Perfect Pie Spread) is absolutely disappointing, along with the Tailspread. But everything else to me, is actually quite nice.

But what's up with the fascination of turkeys? This crate is almost full of nothing but turkeys. I don't understand why a Turkey theme for a crate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    A very unpopular opinion in this thread - but I actually quite like this.

First place prize (Perfect Pie Spread) is absolutely disappointing, along with the Tailspread. But everything else to me, is actually quite nice.

But what's up with the fascination of turkeys? This crate is almost full of nothing but turkeys. I don't understand why a Turkey theme for a crate.
    In the US Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November, turkey dinner is a big part of this celebration.

The holiday comes the day before Black Friday.

Also on this day we have American football games which is also incorporated into this crate's theme.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    In the US Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November, turkey dinner is a big part of this celebration.

The holiday comes the day before Black Friday.

Also on this day we have American football games which is also incorporated into this crate's theme.
    Thanks for this information. I know what the word thanksgiving is just because I've seen it all over peoples wall, like "happy thanksgiving" etc, but never knew much beyond that. it's a bit ironic since I live in America currently, but I don't celebrate American holidays, or know much about them. Anyway, turkey dinner...interesting to say the least. But it makes sense (for a turkey themed crate) now that you've explained it to me, so thank you!

Anyway, I appreciate-and thank!-you (As a foreigner) for not generalising the term football, but instead specifying what football it was; American.

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up getting multiples of each trying to get the Turkey inflatable 1st prize, but finally got it. I was so DISAPPOINTED at how SMALL it is. Come on guys lets do much BETTER for GEM prizes. The items in gem crates should all be SPECTACULAR in every way since we are paying for them. All much bigger and much cuter. I fell for this one bc there was no way to know. There shouldn't be a pie table forsure. Wanted the inflatable to be HUGE for my design, but nope.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I ended up getting multiples of each trying to get the Turkey inflatable 1st prize, but finally got it. I was so DISAPPOINTED at how SMALL it is. Come on guys lets do much BETTER for GEM prizes. The items in gem crates should all be SPECTACULAR in every way since we are paying for them. All much bigger and much cuter. I fell for this one bc there was no way to know. There shouldn't be a pie table forsure. Wanted the inflatable to be HUGE for my design, but nope.
    Sorry you missed it but for future reference, the first post of every thread includes images of the items - both inventory pics and pics of the decos on display. It's always so disappointing when you think you really want an item only to realize once it's place that it's not what you expected!

I share your frustrations with the size of box items; lots of the items released in recent history have been terribly small and vastly out of scale with older items of a similar nature. It would be nice if the designers would take previous items into consideration when releasing new items.

Hopefully the s8 design team sees the feedback and takes steps to make it so the box items are once more prizes to be coveted and worth the gems.