Thread: Missing Foundation marker to craft dragon

Missing Foundation marker to craft dragon

I am working through the current dragon tales event. I haven’t skipped any steps and I am at the point of crafting the Foundation dragon. But I only have 3 of the 4 markers needed to craft it. I have never run into this before. I just emailed support, but was wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This should now be resolved for you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This should now be resolved for you. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    It has been and my dragon is crafting. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2718 View Post
    I am working through the current dragon tales event. I haven’t skipped any steps and I am at the point of crafting the Foundation dragon. But I only have 3 of the 4 markers needed to craft it. I have never run into this before. I just emailed support, but was wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue?
    I actually starting crafting the Foundation dragon but when I went to put the egg on the nest, I find there is no craft to collect and I can't start it again because I only have 3 markers. I hope this can be fixed soon as every hour counts in these events!

It has happened again with the Censer dragon on the current tales. I have again sent the issue in, but have now lost 2 days of the event because I can’t craft this dragon.