Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Spiced Sweets - 2020 September 17 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Is it me or is this 5 day goal seeming to get harder and harder by each month? And I'm also not liking the reward either
    Not just you!

The requirements were altered from what we were used to in the last 5 day goal and naturally, they were altered to make completing the goals more difficult/time consuming I was worried when I was typing up this goal info that we'd see another jump in requirements but thankfully they are the same as they were last time. Though, they chose basic recipes with longer bake times so it seems a bit worse than last time... for me at least.

At this rate, I shudder to imagine what goals will look like in a year!

Executive Chef
    This game has become very time consuming and it’s getting difficult to enjoy playing. Why can’t they chill out on 5 day goals the time is short but recipes are longer hours? Next time, I will just do 15 day goals instead doing both. Everyone had a life and there’s always unexpected things that happen. Hurricanes and no electricity it’s not fun as it was in the beginning when I started out.

Executive Chef
    Not every player has those extra slots for more appliances and last step is terrible too many items and time consuming.

New Resident
    My game has not updated this goal for me. I'm at level 48. Tried reinstalling etc still no goal. Has anyone else had this issue. Storm8 support didn't help btw. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajiv085 View Post
    My game has not updated this goal for me. I'm at level 48. Tried reinstalling etc still no goal. Has anyone else had this issue. Storm8 support didn't help btw. Thanks
    That's because the beach cupcakes don't unlock until you reach level 50

New Resident
    Oh didn't realise it. Thank u so much.

Aw. I wish the recipes and the ovens made sense together :{

Rhino Keeper
    Only in for the receipes.

Rhino Keeper
    These recipes do not belong in the blue oven. Why was that appliance chosen? Off the top of my head, NOT counting the basic appliances, I thought of three better appliances.

It is getting more than a little silly, trying to locate recipes these days. You never know what appliance they?ll be in!

I do like the look of the first recipe.

I want the birdcage, so I al glad to get it.

Nightclub Owner
    Buttermilk Pie:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7178280-AA2E-42A3-ABCC-6E9C6DD828C0.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	56711
    Love that it's the whole pie on the counter but I will admit that it's a bit too plain for my tastes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast