Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    The Royal Sea Kelpie is magical, sadly I have finished the quest that the dropped items would be useful for

In similar news s8, please please shower us with more items in the Mythic Research Center, we are running out of items to choose from. <3
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Wow I've never seen anything so expensive with such sucky drops. Guess I'll get to 2300 points and then I'm out. Good luck to all that are going for gold tokens. If you have any energy droppers to craft in the MRC it's totally worth it.
    Hmm, I think Armored Buninjas are still holding that title. They basically drop carrots 99% of the time WORST Things in MRC

Fashion Designer
    Woo~ here I come Gold Tokens! 🥰💖

Wow I've never seen anything so expensive with such sucky drops. Guess I'll get to 2300 points and then I'm out. Good luck to all that are going for gold tokens. If you have any energy droppers to craft in the MRC it's totally worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Hmm, I think Armored Buninjas are still holding that title. They basically drop carrots 99% of the time WORST Things in MRC
    My thoughts exactly. Making 1 kelpie just because I need to use gold tokens but that's it.

And crowns again....arghhhhhhh! You've got to put scrolls in the mix S8! I still have 2 students left & it's been months!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Also don't forget the troll sparring pit for a guaranteed troll spawn.
    The Prison too
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    😒 well bah. I don?t have the MRC yet.

Hm, the main prize is pretty weak this time. I got first place last time (by some freak miracle) and the knight is a guaranteed ticket dropper. I'm not too disturbed because I'm far enough behind to already know there's no way I'm getting any prizes this time. The MRC prize is actually superior imo which isn't always the case.

I think my top goal this time is going to be a second cabbage hut. With the prices in the tent doubled nowadays, I kinda need it to keep up.

I'm also going to get a peacock because I don't have any and they look super cool.

If I have any more troll tokens to spare, who knows. Maybe I'll start saving for the wizard portal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My armored Buninjas always drop stuff to make the gem trade - mostly the fruit is either 5 oranges, 3 lemons or 1 apple, sometimes 6 sugar and more rarely already produced apple pies, the orange whatever or the lemonade.

Good luck to all that are going for gold tokens. If you have any energy droppers to craft in the MRC it's totally worth it.
    It is also worth getting the gold tokens because it allows you to upgrade your Wizards Portal.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Pics & Co
    Just started the event and the ability to make rotten pumpkins is no longer in the trade wagon. I?m one item short of the prize!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast