Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I need to focus on crafting Expansion Items droppers. The Armored Lizard, Kitty Knight or Armored Widow? Any recommendations which first?

Farm Supplier
    Decisions, decisions...just got my MRC on the last hunt so have too much to choose from, lol. What to do first? Only have an armored alicorn and unicorn so far. At what point do I save for the portal? Looking for advice, please. Thanks! Oh, and saved monster traps don’t drop coins??

Executive Chef
    uuuggghhh i am avoiding opening my game now. i really didnt want a LB
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm not working the competition of LB, but the kelpie prize for finishing the goals is pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Where to find the electric eels? I forgot!

Rhino Keeper
    I really don’t need the drops from either kelpie, but I do like the way they look. I’m still working gold tokens for my last 2 armored direwolves. 85 each.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for opinions on the order of crafting these three 'Max of 1' MRC creatures: Armored Kitsunecorn, Armored Widow, and Dark Knight.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    😒 well bah. I don?t have the MRC yet.
    Good luck! That was me last MH.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm not working the competition of LB, but the kelpie prize for finishing the goals is pretty.
    Same! They are pretty but my eye is on my first Unicorns from the MRC. ❤️
    That's usually the recommended first beasties, yes? 🤔

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    There is a sea kelpie statue in the shop tab of the leaderboard window, and also in the market for 150 gems.

The kelpie in the leaderboard goal section was the one I had noticed (leaderboard window, 4th tab from left), though you are right there is a kelpie for crafting with this event I n the research building. And I do agree that the other items for crafting would be better than the crafted kelpie.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-17-20 at 01:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Decisions, decisions...just got my MRC on the last hunt so have too much to choose from, lol. What to do first? Only have an armored alicorn and unicorn so far. At what point do I save for the portal? Looking for advice, please. Thanks! Oh, and saved monster traps don’t drop coins??
    i made my four Unicorns first (they drop monster hint coins outside of hunts). I then made my four Armored AlicornS for the daily energy drop. I did not make my portals until I had made all the energy dropper animals first. It takes many go,d coins to level them up. I also made my four Dark Unicorns before my portals for the expansion drops.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast