Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    i won 1st. unintentionally. i simply wanted a lot of gold tokens. i managed about 90. not including a couple i got form lorelei and beastbane. those extra got me an armoured dark unicorn because someone said they drop trade tickets. but mine hasnt, just coins and dew. but i got another direwolf for the energy. i didn't want another wizard portal.
    bigger plus side is that i ended up with about 70 gems from my trades
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i won 1st. unintentionally. i simply wanted a lot of gold tokens. i managed about 90. not including a couple i got form lorelei and beastbane. those extra got me an armoured dark unicorn because someone said they drop trade tickets. but mine hasnt, just coins and dew. but i got another direwolf for the energy. i didn't want another wizard portal.
    bigger plus side is that i ended up with about 70 gems from my trades
    There are nuances in those Dark Unicorns that causes a lot of misunderstanding. There's the Dark Unicorns. These are the guaranteed ticket droppers that was available in an earlier MH . Cap on those say 3 or 1? but somehow I got 4. They were maybe on sale at some point. I don't recall. They are not in MRC. At least no longer in mine.
    Armored Dark Unicorns are still available in MRC. The ones you have to trade 50? golden apples for. These drop spellbound dew, no energy , but about 3000 coins. Good coin producers.
    Then there's a Royal Dark Unicorn That was 1st and 2nd prize for LB event. I don't have one, and I'm not sure if they've been offered as a sale item. I believe it's a 40 energy drop, but not sure.
    Anyways, since I'm after coins at the moment, I'm considering (finally) the Armored Dark Unicorn.
    Sorry, I can't be more precise. I tried going through all the threads and info, but got really bogged down.

Rhino Keeper
    That's a lot of information and detail right there, Riverly! I didn't know about the armored and "normal" dark unicorns.
    What I can add is that the Royal Dark Unicorns are indeed weekly energy droppers. They've been included in the last two monster hunts where we got to hunt previous monsters instead of having a leaderboard, which is why I have two of them. I so wish we'd get one of those monster hunts again, they are awesome and it's been sooooo long since the last one!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nfo-on-page-1*
    These 3 were released during season 14.

Armored Dark Unicorn - MRC - drops: carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, spellbound dew, sugar - and yes lots of coins! Need to add this....
    Dark Unicorns - last LB goal prize drops: carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, sugar, trade tickets (guaranteed 1 or rare 3 drop)
    Royal Dark Unicorn - LB 1st and 2nd prize drops: 40 energy/7 days, sword tokens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    There are nuances in those Dark Unicorns that causes a lot of misunderstanding. There's the Dark Unicorns. These are the guaranteed ticket droppers that was available in an earlier MH . Cap on those say 3 or 1? but somehow I got 4. They were maybe on sale at some point. I don't recall. They are not in MRC. At least no longer in mine.
    Armored Dark Unicorns are still available in MRC. The ones you have to trade 50? golden apples for. These drop spellbound dew, no energy , but about 3000 coins. Good coin producers.
    Then there's a Royal Dark Unicorn That was 1st and 2nd prize for LB event. I don't have one, and I'm not sure if they've been offered as a sale item. I believe it's a 40 energy drop, but not sure.
    Anyways, since I'm after coins at the moment, I'm considering (finally) the Armored Dark Unicorn.
    Sorry, I can't be more precise. I tried going through all the threads and info, but got really bogged down.
    ahhhhh. that makes sense. i wasn't around then (i dont think per SW later post). i do have two RDUs because of those two MH we had where we got to battle old monsters. that was great. at least this one gives me a good coin amount and i still got my direwolf.
    thanks!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415