Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    93 Troll Token in this MH, personal score broken. That was an awful lot of energy and time. But worth it. Well I might even end up 2nd in the LB, but I don't give a thing for the price. It won't bring my much except a nice slot in my inventory. And I can finally craft my last Armored Direwolf!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    The muddling doesn't give shields. And my shell prison (level 6) doesn't spawn a marmosea (or any other monster). Am I the only one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    93 Troll Token in this MH, personal score broken. That was an awful lot of energy and time. But worth it. Well I might even end up 2nd in the LB, but I don't give a thing for the price. It won't bring my much except a nice slot in my inventory. And I can finally craft my last Armored Direwolf!
    Well I was wondering how I was gonna leave this MH, and you gave me an idea. I ended up with 87 gold tokens. I now have enough tokens to craft 2 Armored Dark Unicorns when I want to.
    Thanks.
    I think I may have thrown the leaders in the LB off, I'm in 1st. But that can change in an instant.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-23-20 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Clarifying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    The muddling doesn't give shields. And my shell prison (level 6) doesn't spawn a marmosea (or any other monster). Am I the only one?
    my muddling didn't give tokens either. I don't know what the shell prison is. But the one I see called just "Prison" spawns monster every time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I was wondering how I was gonna leave this MH, and you gave me an idea. I ended up with 87 gold tokens. I now have enough tokens to craft 2 Armored Dark Unicorns when I want to.
    Thanks.
    I think I may have thrown the leaders in the LB off, I'm in 1st. But that can change in an instant.
    I'm 1st in my LB too but not on purpose 😂 My goal was to fully upgrade my Wizard Portal from level 2, which I did. Next Hunt I'll buy the second portal and upgrade as far as I can. SC is on point re energy. I cried as I saw all that hard earned energy just whittle away. But I'll gain it all back in short order, I'm sure and it really was well worth it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    Mudlings and the snakes have never dropped tokens unfortunately. They do give LB points though.

Farm Supplier
    Aha. I don't have the "Prison". I have the Pearlescent Prison. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have an idea if the chance for expansion permits is the same for all potential expansion permit droppers?

The cost in tokens is quite different.
    Armored Flyger (15 tokens), kitty knight (35 tokens), armored lizard (35 tokens), armored widow (50 tokens)

I crafted 4 flygers in this round and one of them already dropped an expansion permit. I have 85 tokens and was aiming for another armored direwolf, but now I think I might go for 2 more expansion permit droppers.

Any thoughts?
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    It's really frustrating having to wait 2+ mins to deliver a beast master delivery every time. I Had over 10 left over after the event that had to be handed in. 😕😞 is there no way to get rid of the waiting time between deliveries?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Does anyone have an idea if the chance for expansion permits is the same for all potential expansion permit droppers?

The cost in tokens is quite different.
    Armored Flyger (15 tokens), kitty knight (35 tokens), armored lizard (35 tokens), armored widow (50 tokens)

I crafted 4 flygers in this round and one of them already dropped an expansion permit. I have 85 tokens and was aiming for another armored direwolf, but now I think I might go for 2 more expansion permit droppers.

Any thoughts?
    i got the 4 Kitty Knights and I got the 4 Armored Lizards. IMO their drops are worse than my 4 Flygers. But it's kinda like a gambling game when I tap on them everyday. Am I feeling lucky? Lol.