Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Princess Lorelei and Eoin are loving their new Sea Kelpie pets!
    Attachment 56719
    Your mermaid area/ island looks amazing hagypagy! So cool with the water around it
    The Sea Kelpie fits in perfectly!

Fashion Designer
    Trying to decide between 2nd armored Direwolf, armored Lion, and 2nd wizards portal. How are the drops for the lion? I've only ever gotten 20 energy from my armored Direwolf but free energy is free energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Trying to decide between 2nd armored Direwolf, armored Lion, and 2nd wizards portal. How are the drops for the lion? I've only ever gotten 20 energy from my armored Direwolf but free energy is free energy.
    I'm also debating what to craft next too. I suspect I'm going for the second wizard portal. But the real estate is iffy.
    I only have one armoured lion and his drops are fairly dismal. But he does drop those three trade tickets eventually so I keep tapping on him.

Fashion Designer
    If you’re only allowed 99 troll tokens, why once you reach 99 are you still allowed to craft them in the trade wagon. If you try and craft more blocks than the max in the workshop for example you can’t. Should this conform to the same rules? Or is it like the royal exchange, you can keep crafting trade tickets, just can’t accept them from droppers if they drop them. Would love to know as I’m up to 99 and there’s really nothing I want, especially not the cooking camp.

I had have no one comment so I decided to try crafting my 100th token, and no, it allows you to keep doing it, but the troll tokens don’t increase, you just get the extra wall or whatever that I have absolutely no use for. I think this is wrong. We can hold 120 of the other tokens, why not 120 troll?
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 09-22-20 at 07:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    If you?re only allowed 99 troll tokens, why once you reach 99 are you still allowed to craft them in the trade wagon. If you try and craft more blocks than the max in the workshop for example you can?t. Should this conform to the same rules? Or is it like the royal exchange, you can keep crafting trade tickets, just can?t accept them from droppers if they drop them. Would love to know as I?m up to 99 and there?s really nothing I want, especially not the cooking camp.

I had have no one comment so I decided to try crafting my 100th token, and no, it allows you to keep doing it, but the troll tokens don?t increase, you just get the extra wall or whatever that I have absolutely no use for. I think this is wrong. We can hold 120 of the other tokens, why not 120 troll?
    Hey! Have you crafted the Armoured Wyvern? It just takes 20 gold tokens. And it basically has the same drops as a mine. Sometimes I'll get 5 silver from it. Just a thought.
    Or maybe even another Armored Manticore. I have 9. I like their drops too.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-22-20 at 10:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My level 5 Jousting Arena upon monster hunts spawns only and exclusively skunkupines. Nothing else. Never ever.
    Is that normal?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    My level 5 Jousting Arena upon monster hunts spawns only and exclusively skunkupines. Nothing else. Never ever.
    Is that normal?
    Yes, skunkupines in most cases. Fangbeasts and direboars are very rare.

No one talks about the Armored Dark Unicorn, but I love mine. They drop tons of coins. I think it is usually about 3000 coins per Unicorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    No one talks about the Armored Dark Unicorn, but I love mine. They drop tons of coins. I think it is usually about 3000 coins per Unicorn.
    Thanks for posting. I'm after coins now, so will definitely keep that in mind. Besides they will fit really well in my kingdom. They're pretty.

Executive Chef
    I’m trying to decide between my third Armored Lion, or my first Armored Dark Unicorn or Armored Direwolf. I was thinking Direwolf but now I think it would be smart to wait and see what resources will be used to kick off the new storyline event. I don’t want to use up most of Mithral! Fortunately I can decide later, and I do have lots of trade ticket and energy sources after all the years of playing. I do like lots and lots of felines and equines...