Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I think this might win the prize of worst prize yet for the leaderboard. Wow.

I think the lizard was pretty sucky too...😒. Oh well I just got my MRC, so I'm going for the Unicorns, I actually just needed 5 more gold tokens for my first- 🥳

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think they put out the standard MH code that allows forging gold tokens,so the cabbage converter would be MIA until after. You'll have to spend gems to finish.
    Thanks, Sofia. I'm sure you are right, but for now I am hoping S8 puts in a fix in the next 17 hours until my faerie disappears from my baron's tent.

Executive Chef
    Royal Sea Kelpie ( MRC) craft

Has 12 h timer. ( 48 gems to speed up)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sea kelpie.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	56691 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Royal Sea klepie 2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	56692

Executive Chef
    Does anyone now if there is cap on how many Glimmer Dragons or glimmer Manticores you can make in MRC?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Thanks, Sofia. I'm sure you are right, but for now I am hoping S8 puts in a fix in the next 17 hours until my faerie disappears from my baron's tent.
    the pumpkin trade is avaliable in my tent. try restarting your game?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoluvvy View Post
    I think the lizard was pretty sucky too.... Oh well I just got my MRC, so I'm going for the Unicorns, I actually just needed 5 more gold tokens for my first- 拾
    I LOVE the unicorns. Tokens & Spellbound Dew & energy! Plus they look so cool....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the pumpkin trade is avaliable in my tent. try restarting your game?
    Yes, they fixed this!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    The Royal Sea Kelpie is magical, sadly I have finished the quest that the dropped items would be useful for

In similar news s8, please please shower us with more items in the Mythic Research Center, we are running out of items to choose from. <3
    The Elven trade with Nadia often asks for Mermaid Quest items. Runes are helpful for speeding up crops and workshop and doubling crops. And you might get lucky and get gold runes to craft a Rainbow Alicorn daily energy dropper. I choose trades carefully and don?t do the ones that want gold or other rare and valuable items.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Does anyone now if there is cap on how many Glimmer Dragons or glimmer Manticores you can make in MRC?
    limit is 99 of each...

Page 1 prizes added to page 1 and the general info to take you back to the dedicated Monster Hunt thread in the Hub where leaderboard info is also. I'll add the craft info later... they are in the magic forge as normal. Happy Hunting!!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast