Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Decisions, decisions...just got my MRC on the last hunt so have too much to choose from, lol. What to do first? Only have an armored alicorn and unicorn so far. At what point do I save for the portal? Looking for advice, please. Thanks! Oh, and saved monster traps don’t drop coins??
    I would personally do all Energy droppers first.

I would start with Unicorns, since they also have chance to drop troll gold tokens outside the hunt. ( Ultra small chance- but it is there). Then All the Alicorns you can do in the MRC.

After that it is personal choice between 4 Armored direwolves or Wizarding portals. Depends which you like. Armored Direvolves give 20-60 energy ( 60 is very rare, 20 is most common) every 5 days. Wizarding portals ( you can have 2), they cost 85 to build and around 90 ( if I remember to upgrade fully), fully upgraded they give 8 energy every 5 hours- so they are weaker than Wizard schools.

Armored Maxotaur- drops a feast every 2 days - I'm getting spicy and Sweet meals pretty often.
    Then I would do Expansion permit droppers- they rarely drop - but the more you have the more likely you are to get lucky surprises.

Other than that - basically what you need.

I would never suggest Buninjas

Fashion Designer
    Meh! Guess I'll just be playing for gold tokens. Don't even care if I get the final "prize" to be honest. If they're going to give crowns for every event they really need to put more items in the town square I've had them all for a while now. Also they should give us a way to craft scrolls or let us trade crowns for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I need to focus on crafting Expansion Items droppers. The Armored Lizard, Kitty Knight or Armored Widow? Any recommendations which first?
    That kitty knight has not been productive for me at all. I would skip that one. I don?t have the rest. I went with the unicorns, and they give energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Meh! Guess I'll just be playing for gold tokens. Don't even care if I get the final "prize" to be honest. If they're going to give crowns for every event they really need to put more items in the town square I've had them all for a while now. Also they should give us a way to craft scrolls or let us trade crowns for them.
    What a great idea. We could use the trade wagon for that as well. Unfortunately, I doubt S8 will go for it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Storm8 the Rotten Pumpkin craft is no longer in the Trade Wagon!
    Please fix

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Wow I've never seen anything so expensive with such sucky drops. Guess I'll get to 2300 points and then I'm out. Good luck to all that are going for gold tokens. If you have any energy droppers to craft in the MRC it's totally worth it.
    100% agree.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe this has been mentioned before but I haven't been able to find it. The Vineyard Horse spawns the purple golem and has less than an 8 hour timer, are there any other horses that do the same?

Fashion Designer
    I have no use for any of the ocean drops. A total waste really.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Maybe this has been mentioned before but I haven't been able to find it. The Vineyard Horse spawns the purple golem and has less than an 8 hour timer, are there any other horses that do the same?
    Gingerbread horses from an event I think last year, we needed 5 to complete.

People are giving great advice on critter craft order. : D

Edit add Pumpkin trade back! Yay!
    Last edited by newyear5780; 09-17-20 at 11:05 PM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    I am also unable to convert rotten cabbages into rotten pumpkins. I finally have the lovely faerie in the baron's tent and have been converting cabbages to win her. S8 please fix this today, so I can finally get my faerie.
    I think they put out the standard MH code that allows forging gold tokens,so the cabbage converter would be MIA until after. You'll have to spend gems to finish.

And SW, shouldn't the Armored Horse from earlier this year also spawn golems? Sir Daisy and Alcina spawn them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD044076-C9BC-4CEC-8E73-C39878182C3E.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	56690

EDIT: Rotten Cabbage converter fixed, tyvm!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-17-20 at 03:32 PM. Reason: S8 fixed
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast