Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
Decisions, decisions...just got my MRC on the last hunt so have too much to choose from, lol. What to do first? Only have an armored alicorn and unicorn so far. At what point do I save for the portal? Looking for advice, please. Thanks! Oh, and saved monster traps don’t drop coins??
I would personally do all Energy droppers first.

I would start with Unicorns, since they also have chance to drop troll gold tokens outside the hunt. ( Ultra small chance- but it is there). Then All the Alicorns you can do in the MRC.

After that it is personal choice between 4 Armored direwolves or Wizarding portals. Depends which you like. Armored Direvolves give 20-60 energy ( 60 is very rare, 20 is most common) every 5 days. Wizarding portals ( you can have 2), they cost 85 to build and around 90 ( if I remember to upgrade fully), fully upgraded they give 8 energy every 5 hours- so they are weaker than Wizard schools.

Armored Maxotaur- drops a feast every 2 days - I'm getting spicy and Sweet meals pretty often.
Then I would do Expansion permit droppers- they rarely drop - but the more you have the more likely you are to get lucky surprises.

Other than that - basically what you need.

I would never suggest Buninjas