Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I would personally do all Energy droppers first.

I would start with Unicorns, since they also have chance to drop troll gold tokens outside the hunt. ( Ultra small chance- but it is there). Then All the Alicorns you can do in the MRC.

After that it is personal choice between 4 Armored direwolves or Wizarding portals. Depends which you like. Armored Direvolves give 20-60 energy ( 60 is very rare, 20 is most common) every 5 days. Wizarding portals ( you can have 2), they cost 85 to build and around 90 ( if I remember to upgrade fully), fully upgraded they give 8 energy every 5 hours- so they are weaker than Wizard schools.

Armored Maxotaur- drops a feast every 2 days - I'm getting spicy and Sweet meals pretty often.
    Then I would do Expansion permit droppers- they rarely drop - but the more you have the more likely you are to get lucky surprises.

Other than that - basically what you need.

I would never suggest Buninjas
    Great info! Thank you!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Great info! Thank you!!
    Yes that post by Destiel should be in an Information Nugget What Players Think. Its an awesome breakdown
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 09-18-20 at 05:36 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added Destiel0918 post to the hub thread

See Post 15: * Information from players about Monster Hunt strategies and what to craft and why!* linked on page 1.

Fashion Designer
    With the dead tree only being able to be used once a day, I find that using lots of horses you tend to get maxed on staff tokens. Also I believe making the 15 min craft is more time efficient and requires fewer of the pig and cow kelpie battles, however you run out of wood. My answer to that is I have slowed down on the horses and I now do a lot of chopping of grand rooted lillium which triggers the wisp or fawn a lot so am getting expansion goodies from them and wood for the craft. I find that these two seem to give not just shield tokens, but sword and the odd staff token, so I can continue on my way getting gold troll tokens. Not sure what I?ll do with the gold tokens as I pretty much have every MRC creature that I want, but I have the kelpie from the goal and he is in my mermaid area. I wasn?t going to bother with this event, but they are absolutely beautiful and oh so lovely to listen to. Just thought I?d post this to see what people thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've added Destiel0918 post to the hub thread

See Post 15: * Information from players about Monster Hunt strategies and what to craft and why!* linked on page 1.
    You are awesome SpiritWind!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    With the dead tree only being able to be used once a day, I find that using lots of horses you tend to get maxed on staff tokens. Also I believe making the 15 min craft is more time efficient and requires fewer of the pig and cow kelpie battles, however you run out of wood. My answer to that is I have slowed down on the horses and I now do a lot of chopping of grand rooted lillium which triggers the wisp or fawn a lot so am getting expansion goodies from them and wood for the craft. I find that these two seem to give not just shield tokens, but sword and the odd staff token, so I can continue on my way getting gold troll tokens. Not sure what I?ll do with the gold tokens as I pretty much have every MRC creature that I want, but I have the kelpie from the goal and he is in my mermaid area. I wasn?t going to bother with this event, but they are absolutely beautiful and oh so lovely to listen to. Just thought I?d post this to see what people thought.
    I agree. I believe we talked about that same strategy the last MH. I’m working on the Hidden Forest goals this time so all this willow tree chopping is coming in handy with getting wood and the forest wisps help balance the tokens as well. Congratulations on having having all the cool MRC creatures!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You could gem the items to craft, but it would be expensive. I think the storyline for it starts "Of Land and Sea". Once you can purchase Ocean Reefs and Sea Anemones, if you had a lot of coins/energy you could chop them to get the items. But IMO this would be wasteful since you need to chop those things to get through the storyline. And the storyline gives a few prize items along the way that drop stuff. I've been working consistently on that storyline this year, and I'm not done. I will be happy to craft the Ocean themed things in the MRC after I get others I want more -- I did the max 4 unicorns first, now I have dailies who give me MH tokens plus Spellbound Dew, so I am upgrading resource and Royal buildings. No matter how you choose, I think you can't go wrong!
    Thanks much for this answer. As fortune would go I literally just started of land and sea lol and have had two cursed reefs drop. Alas nothing dropped when I chopped one. Sigh.

Red face Thanks ~

Thank you to NewYear5780 and Robotparade for the helpful info on EP droppers!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Be sure to do the Bronze Trade when you get near the max on shield tokens. Sometimes that gets the sword or staff one you need as well. I don’t bother doing the silver trade. The extra prize not worth the staff tokens. Some with the Novice challenge. I’d rather fight a golem than trying to spawn a fangbeast.

Executive Chef
    Princess Lorelei and Eoin are loving their new Sea Kelpie pets!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5FA1EACC-65BB-4EF6-89E3-105CE5A9CACC.jpeg 
Views:	239 
Size:	455.1 KB 
ID:	56719
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-20-20 at 05:31 AM.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast