Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the pumpkin trade is avaliable in my tent. try restarting your game?
    Thank you for the advice. Yes, I tried all of the usual tricks, but none worked. Apparently, S8 heard our cries and gave us a quick fix. The lovely Lady Bug Faerie now resides in my kingdom. Thank you S8.

Advice please~

Its probably been asked before, if so, sorry but I just gotsta know!
    Can I get some opinions on which critter to make in the MRC (with those 'worked-so-hard-for' tokens) that has the best chance for dropping that ever so rare Expansion Permit:
    A. Armored Widow
    B. Armored Lizard (have all the other lizards & drops are unimpressive)
    C. Kitty Knight
    I'm maxed out craft able MRC energy droppers, and these all say "expansion permit" as a potential drop so I'm curious about which you think is the better choice
    Thanks everyone, really appreciated!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Can I get some opinions on which critter to make in the MRC (with those 'worked-so-hard-for' tokens) that has the best chance for dropping that ever so rare Expansion Permit:
    A. Armored Widow
    C. Kitty Knight
    I'm maxed out craft able MRC energy droppers, and these all say "expansion permit" as a potential drop so I'm curious about which you think is the better choice
    I have them all, love them all. The exp perm are rare, diff boards/realms/accounts have diff experiences. I have had EPs from the, all, but, ya know, rarely. Same for armored flygers. : )

Edit add: just got an exp perm from either flygers or lizards; I quick collected so not sure which. : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 09-17-20 at 11:13 PM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

How does one go about acquiring a cursed reef?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    I have 523 in storage
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    😒 fall unipig for the 3rd day. I just want the lady bug faerie, the bird, something new 🥺.

While I?m slogging away at MH, can anyone give tips for best gold making? I?m pushing hard on expanding (I, uh, have had a stupid small kingdom for around 5 years, oops) and gold is my real roadblock right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    While I?m slogging away at MH, can anyone give tips for best gold making? I?m pushing hard on expanding (I, uh, have had a stupid small kingdom for around 5 years, oops) and gold is my real roadblock right now.
    Collect regularly from your best money droppers.
    Go through your inventory and keep everything with a 1000+ drop out.
    Plant & harvest Fellora Plant when you don't need your plots.
    Finish Main story lines.
    Be sure to safe money (and other expansion material) in case of an expansion sale.
    The fully upgraded Glimmer Faerie House, Blyth Faerie House and Faerie Bulb are excellent money droppers (2000+) (have to be unlocked via main story lines)
    Most Event Items/ Buildings are good money droppers too, and decorations/ animals/ monsters with 1000/2000 or rarely 10000 drops like Grimaud, Big Bad Fangbeasts, Peridae and Bloodhound (event prizes)
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    They will be unlocked as part of the Mermaid Main Story Line.

I don't really understand the Cursed Pearl requirement for the Royal Sea Kelpie and the Armored Kelpie.
    When you begin the Mermaid Main Story Line these droppers are very valuable but you can't craft them, and by the time you get the Cursed Reef you don't need the drops any more.
    Maybe for Elven Trades, but that's just not as exciting as actually needing the drops.

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    A. Armored Widow
    C. Kitty Knight
    I have to say I am not a fan of the kitty knight. I collect from it every day in the hopes that it will drop something good, but I don’t consider milk and creep tooth to be expansion supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you mean armored shadow wolf? There is no armored dire wolf offered

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast