Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Hope everyone was able to get what they wanted this time 'round! 😄

I earned my first 2 Unicorns, with 10 Troll tokens left for next crafts. ❤️

Aaand a Deep Sea Kelpie 😍❤️

Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    It's really frustrating having to wait 2+ mins to deliver a beast master delivery every time. I Had over 10 left over after the event that had to be handed in. 😕😞 is there no way to get rid of the waiting time between deliveries?
    I think this (and the possibility of the game lagging out/resetting and blocking you out with the Lag screen until it's too late) is one of the main reasons the MH advice thread says to NOT wait until the last to turn them in. 😕

No advice on how to speed it up, the usual tricks (quick-collect open Neighbors page in Social, reload game [dangerous if the points haven't settled]) don't seem to help, so I usually just swipe away at a monster while waiting.

Each time I turned in, I had the usual 2 min wait time between. I believe it's mentioned in the advice thread that it only changes if there's too many (slows down) or not anyone (faster? Haven't witnessed) trying to turn in their deliveries. 😊

The game also crashed around 4-5 times today (BAD, locked out for 5min+ not just a normal little lag screen episode; glad it wasn't hours like when it went down properly a month or so ago!) and I had one big reset today, despite an otherwise smooth week, so I think there was a fair amount of activity.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-24-20 at 12:25 AM.

I am in the same position as you I ended up first also but not on purpose I finally after much mental deliberation crafted the wizard portal I was mainly trying to build up my gold token supply

Fashion Designer
    Nice! ❤️

Mostly minded my own business going after troll tokens too, but I did make a final push today to avoid falling into 3rd (would have been happy with 2nd or even 4th or lower if folks really wanted to pass me but not 3rd- it's just too close after holding 1st/2nd just with my natural gameplay pace for most of the event) and then ended up 1st. 😊
    I might end up back in a few rounds of Competitive "winner LB" (where the top 7-10+ ranks have previous special beasts and/or rank flags on display and seem to be very invested in ranking high) and will just play purely for tokens then, but it was nice to place the lovely critter this time 'round. ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-24-20 at 12:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It was a good MH for me, too.

As many others, I ended up winning the LB without even trying - I was just going after gold tokens. In fact, I won by a huge margin, and I didn't use a boost or go after Kelpies even once. So either none of the other participants had more than a handful of energy droppers or they didn't even try to craft many gold tokens. I didn't visit the other realms, so I don't know which it is. Anyway, it was the first time in a long while that no one (except me) had more than 4-5k points.

It was also the first MH in which I didn't use up all my saved up energy - not even close. I battled as many glimmer golems as I found time to and crafted somewhere between 110 and 120 gold tokens (don't know the exact number, because there were some from Lorelei's fountain thrown in, though unfortunately not very many this time). A lovely side effect was that the token trades gave me a total of almost 50 gems as well!

So now I'm the proud owner of a second wizard's portal and trying to decide what to do with the 46 gold tokens I have left. I have four unicorns and a beastbane display, so I do get the occasional gold token outside of monster hunts as well. I think I'll get a second shadow wolf which I need for symmetry reasons (lol) as soon as I have accumulated enough sword tokens and start upgrading the WP with the rest.

Executive Chef
    Congratulations to everyone who ended 1st or 2nd! (intentionally or not )
    I hope everyone had a good week and crafted lots of nice things.

I ended 4th this time, and I'm so happy with my energy crate! (I'm saving all my energy crates for that rare Monster hunt with past monsters/ animals)
    I mentally braced myself for 3rd place, so ending 4th was a pleasant surprise in the morning. (3rd place is the worst ever!)

I had around 50 Golden Tokens saved from last MH, so this time I could buy the Wizard's Portal + 2 upgrades.
    It is great, especially after crafting most other guaranteed energy droppers.

I collected from my Sea Kelpie for the first time this morning, and got another pleasant surprise! He makes a horse sound
    That's so cool S8, I love these little extra's. I always have to smile when collecting from things that make unique sounds.
    + He is so beautiful, and I always need Water.. so this is a welcome prize for me.

Looking foreword to the new Main Storyline Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Just won 4th place on leaderboard but it messed everything up. The energy boxes had quite a few in them & now I have only 10 in the 25 & 50 boxes. What do I do to correct?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Just won 4th place on leaderboard but it messed everything up. The energy boxes had quite a few in them & now I have only 10 in the 25 & 50 boxes. What do I do to correct?
    I don't understand what you mean.
    Are you saying you only got 10 Energy when chopping a 25 or 50 energy crate?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean either. If you were 4th you should have received 10 trade tickets and 1x +25 energy crate.
    The crate goes to your storage. If you didn't get the +25 energy crate please reach out to Support and they will be able to assist you.

Rhino Keeper
    Before I applied the gift I won on the leaderboard I had a number of energy crates in the 25 & 50, like 25 or 50 energy, can’t remember how many exactly. Sounds like I need to contact support. Refresh my memory on the support contact. Sorry I don’t know how to explain better.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to find out how many 25 & 50 crates I had before i applied the leaderboard prize?