Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Autumnal Equinox Event - 2020 Sept 16

Executive Chef
    Yes! I can now click and really look at my mushroom area on my farm. As I was scared to really pay attention to it before, due to having the accidental possibility of clicking on it. Anyway, I cannot wait for the next event or (whatever it may be) to roll out!

Also, good news! the fall decorator still moves around even after the event has ended. That is very nice.

Unfortunately another event finishes before I have managed to get the tasks completed, I use crystals etc but lose so many good pets due to not getting enough drops for the tasks.
    Also, can we get more things to spend our gold bells on!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by b95709e View Post
    Unfortunately another event finishes before I have managed to get the tasks completed, I use crystals etc but lose so many good pets due to not getting enough drops for the tasks.
    Also, can we get more things to spend our gold bells on!
    I also would love to see more things to spend gold bells on. As well as silver.

There is nothing to buy and I have been skipping a lot of the truck orders because, well,......... what is the point to only get more bells?? I have all the bronze bells I need and getting the gold and silver seem pointless to me.

In addition, the treehouse prize options are also boring to me. I have never seen them change. I only see the same handful of options repeated every few weeks. Didn?t want them last year, the year before, still don?t want them now. What?s up with this small amount of repetitive options?

As far as this particular event goes, as soon as I realized how difficult the chicken drop was made, I made the early decision to only go as far as getting the mushroom decoration and the gnome decoration, then I quit.

I?ve been playing for over 5 years. I every play daily, several times a day.
    Last edited by segelj; 09-30-20 at 03:43 AM.

Yeah I agree. Love the game and played it for years but a lot of the events now can only be completed within the timescale if you use crystals! Also the upgrades on the barn and silo don’t increase capacity by much anymore. The land expansion takes loads of money.

Quote Originally Posted by b95709e View Post
    Yeah I agree. Love the game and played it for years but a lot of the events now can only be completed within the timescale if you use crystals! Also the upgrades on the barn and silo don?t increase capacity by much anymore. The land expansion takes loads of money.
    I was able to complete this event because I traded with others. Make sure to use the newspaper feature and see if there are event items you can buy! I always buy event items when I see them in the paper.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789