Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Autumnal Equinox Event - 2020 Sept 16

Forgot to mention I sell them for next to nothing during the event, especially the leaves from the badger but if I have leftovers at the end then I sell them for Max lol

Executive Chef
    Finally got enough to afford the bird house.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1EF43C31-EEEB-41A8-8B34-161890D64E7C.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	56791

Very cool next to the mushroom platforms I bought and the one I won for free.

Anyway, I decided not to participate in the winning of the badger pet itself - because I had gotten a bit busy, so I will not get that. But I'm happy with what I've created (the little mushroom area!)
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Finally got enough to afford the bird house.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1EF43C31-EEEB-41A8-8B34-161890D64E7C.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	56791

Very cool next to the mushroom platforms I bought and the one I won for free.

Anyway, I decided not to participate in the winning of the badger pet itself - because I had gotten a bit busy, so I will not get that. But I'm happy with what I've created (the little mushroom area!)
    I like it! The badger Mushrooms fit nicely with the mushroom house habitat. I have a badger mushroom in my cellar from one of my goals.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I like it! The badger Mushrooms fit nicely with the mushroom house habitat. I have a badger mushroom in my cellar from one of my goals.
    Yeah, I got to thinking almost a week and a half ago that "oh, the mushroom house (the gnome gathering) would look nice paired with the mushroom platform!" The idea was already forming/taking place in my mind before I had even bought and got the platforms. I'm glad it worked and looked somewhat decent in the end when it was all paired together.

Though the downside to that is the fact I have to severely be careful on NOT accidentally clicking them. Otherwise, POOF! gone.

It's probably better that you have yours in your storage/cellar tab until the event is over. Especially if you still want to keep it.

Anyway, I hope something good comes next - after said event is over. Something that hopefully includes decorative pieces or an exotic pet.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Finally completed goals & won the Badger only to find he lives on Foxys Den🙄. We can only own one Foxys Den. Why give us 4 Boabab Trees that we can?t place many pets on but only allow one Foxy Den that is full??

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Finally completed goals & won the Badger only to find he lives on Foxys Den. We can only own one Foxys Den. Why give us 4 Boabab Trees that we can?t place many pets on but only allow one Foxy Den that is full??
    Have you checked the back of the card in the cellar? Sometimes, they can go in more than one habitat. I still have to make a few more items so I don’t have my pet yet. Crossing my fingers I will get it tomorrow.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Have you checked the back of the card in the cellar? Sometimes, they can go in more than one habitat. I still have to make a few more items so I don’t have my pet yet. Crossing my fingers I will get it tomorrow.
    Badger can go on the Wildlife Den & Rescue Pen, I?ve been maxed out on those for years. Plus Jed the Toucan can?t be placed on Tropical Bird Base & Bride Rabbit & Sheila Rabbit can?t be placed on Rabbit or Bunny Burrows. I also have 2 Beavers in store that can?t be placed on the Beaver Den. What?s that about!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Badger can go on the Wildlife Den & Rescue Pen, I?ve been maxed out on those for years. Plus Jed the Toucan can?t be placed on Tropical Bird Base & Bride Rabbit & Sheila Rabbit can?t be placed on Rabbit or Bunny Burrows. I also have 2 Beavers in store that can?t be placed on the Beaver Den. What?s that about!!??
    When new habitats come out, Storm8 does not usually allow previous released pets to go in them.

For example, the Jed Bird was released during the Best Jed Ever event in June of 2018

The Tropical Bird base came out during the Tacky Tiki Party event in July 2018.

Only pets that were released after the Tacky Tiki Party even and the Tropical base could go in that habitat. For example, the Rainbow Toucan from a few months ago goes in the Tropical Base
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Executive Chef
    So glad that this ends today, purely because of my fear of accidentally clicking on the mushroom platforms that I want to still save after the event is over. Luckily I haven't yet, but the fear is still very much there regardless.

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone needs Silver Maples I have just put 26 in my shop, I?m going to bed so I can?t collect or sell anymore but I hope they help someone get the badger, I?m so happy I got mine! And managed to help my mum get hers too! Thank you for the event Storm8!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast