Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to buy a Snowy Cabin! I already sold one cottage and I'm still over that darn cap, so not going to try to sell more. But really sorry I can't purchase this, it's so lovely!

Rhino Keeper
    Black Friday MEH

I am happy that some people got items they wanted. For those who need energy droppers, it is also probably pretty good. BUT.... for those of us who need to make only explorer permits, I was really looking for something that drops Seal of the fawn, which I am always out of, and cloudberries. Very disappointed.

Thank you RonjaR82, I guess I will spend some time and count my Town Buildings. It will be worth it to know I think!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you S8 for including so many items that we asked for! I'm having a hard time choosing. And thank you admins for your continued help with the data on the forums.

What is the off site inventory with the photos?

It looks like the dark unicorn drops sword tokens along with the weekly 40 energy.

Does anyone have the rooted mine and storybook gnome? I'm curious about the drop rate of essence and what the other drops might be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is like a cottage, can you post the inventory pic? Also can you upgrade it? I put the upgrades based on historical data, but I am not 100% sure.
    I can?t post pictures but you can?t upgrade it. :-/

I also just collected from the Autumnal Faerie and got 1 glimmer dust and 90 coins. Mammoth second and third collections were just bacon and bones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Thank you S8 for including so many items that we asked for! I'm having a hard time choosing. And thank you admins for your continued help with the data on the forums.

It looks like the dark unicorn drops sword tokens along with the weekly 40 energy.

Does anyone have the rooted mine and storybook gnome? I'm curious about the drop rate of essence and what the other drops might be.
    I got a rooted mine at full gems a few months ago and got a second one this time around. It always drops enchanters essence on every collect and it also gives you the full range of drops from both saw mill and sparkling mine. I was always out of essence and now I’m always around 50 in inventory. Totally worth it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    Is there a limit on the Winter Wizard? Also what exactly does he do?
    He?s a limit of one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I wonder how common gold drops will be for the Autumnal Fairy. She's gorgeous but I can't justify 200 gems if it's going to be mostly orange petal drops.
    First collection for me was one glimmerdust and 90 coins. (I?m not maxed on any gold items)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hi Teika! 😊 The off-site resource links are always in Shibuya's signature, or *here's the Detailed Inventory link. 🥰

*It's a BEAST of a website, so I believe it's recommended to only access if you're on a home internet (not a Cell data roaming plan or mobile network) to avoid loading issues.

Have fun! 🥰❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-28-20 at 08:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Why don't you do the gold trade more often? It gives 5 gems. Gold trade is my main source of gems.
    I was going to keep my one gold mine I got from the Barons tent once upon a time but after reading everyone?s posts i went back for two more so I can start crafting gems instead of always buying them :-)