Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 225

Thread: Black Friday Sales

  1. #81
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I have the pink and the wedding alicorn from previous events and they are completely equal in respect to drops. 4+ energy and I’ve gotten up to 100 from both of them at times.

    Anyone know if the mammoth is brand new? Says expansion dropper and I might get two!
    Woo, thank you!

    Hm i'm waiting to see if that means Wisp Lanterns and Earth Wisps, or Expansion Permits and Trade Tickets etc 👀

  2. #82
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Shibuya!! You are awesome

  3. #83
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,217
    Please, please, S8, allow us to buy the Snowy Cabin without having to sell any other buildings. How wonderful would that be!

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    It?s a Town building, they have a limit of 50 as per the Hub Building Guide. You have to sell a town building. Look at the list of Town buildings to see what (if any) you would want to sell.

    Whoops. I was answering the question about the snowy cabin. Forgot to add the quote.
    I have 48 crafting buildings and 61 royal - so this shouldnt be the problem or am I wrong?

  5. #85
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    137
    Still no news on angriest gnome drops? Or did I totally miss it?
    I agree about the plots, I have been playing for years and the sale plots are still too far away from me to be useful. I hope they help someone out thou!

  6. #86
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I have the pink and the wedding alicorn from previous events and they are completely equal in respect to drops. 4+ energy and I’ve gotten up to 100 from both of them at times.

    Anyone know if the mammoth is brand new? Says expansion dropper and I might get two!
    Thanks for confirming, ajohn!

    Shibuya, I don't own one but I thought the white alicorn was a weekly energy dropper? You have it listed as drooping 40 energy every 22 hours. That can't be true, can it?

  7. #87
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Still no news on angriest gnome drops? Or did I totally miss it?
    I agree about the plots, I have been playing for years and the sale plots are still too far away from me to be useful. I hope they help someone out thou!
    Here's their Event thread I found from a quick google search if you'd like to look deeper, idk if the perma item we're seeing here was released later or is the same as or as the Angriest Gnomes spawn (which looks like it was event supply drop only).

    Saame. 😊❤️

  8. #88
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,103
    Does anyone know what the winter wizard drops and the story book gnome.

  9. #89
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thanks for confirming, ajohn!

    Shibuya, I don't own one but I thought the white alicorn was a weekly energy dropper? You have it listed as drooping 40 energy every 22 hours. That can't be true, can it?
    White Alicorn is definitely a Weekly dropper, perhaps its initial growth cycle as Baby Alicorn is a pet every 22 hours? 🤔 and that was just listed as collection time for Baby Alicorn too?

  10. #90
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Does anyone know what the winter wizard drops and the story book gnome.
    Storybook Gnome: Coins (324), Enchanted Essence, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Mushroom
    Winter Wizard is a weekly energy dropper

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •