Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely love the Royal Dark unicorn, I missed it when it was a prize but able to craft it later. It is so gorgeous that I can’t ever get bored with it. I wish there was no cap for it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    It?s a rare drop for me in my kingdom. I?m not even remotely tempted to buy a second one for the price tag on it right now.

... 😖

Always good to see other's experiences! I have 4 😅

I thought it makes sense to be at 250 Gems sale price since the Royal Lion and the Siren were 200 Gems at last sale, and it was a Grand prize in a previous Event? (Totally understand if you don't feel it's worth it based on your realm's experience though. Just don't think it would ever be any lower 🤔 )
    Hope everyone's drops will be super good! 😊❤️

Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I absolutely love the Royal Dark unicorn, I missed it when it was a prize but able to craft it later. It is so gorgeous that I can’t ever get bored with it. I wish there was no cap for it.
    Yessss so pretty 🥰❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ... ��

Always good to see other's experiences! I have 4 ��

I thought it makes sense to be at 250 Gems sale price since the Royal Lion and the Siren were 200 Gems at last sale, and it was a Grand prize in a previous Event? (Totally understand if you don't feel it's worth it based on your realm's experience though. Just don't think it would ever be any lower �� )
    Hope everyone's drops will be super good! ��❤️

Yessss so pretty ��❤️
    The price makes sense given that it was a grand prize, but I wouldn’t pay that for it just because the drops haven’t been great. I have better luck with the sirens and lions in my kingdom. I love the royal unicorn too! I bought another one because they are so pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    The price makes sense given that it was a grand prize, but I wouldn’t pay that for it just because the drops haven’t been great. I have better luck with the sirens and lions in my kingdom. I love the royal unicorn too! I bought another one because they are so pretty.
    Well he just dropped two trade tickets for me, maybe i should complain more often on the boards. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Ahh I see, yes totally understand! 🥰❤️

And lmao power of the post 😂
    Nice! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Is the trade ticket doubled but the time is suppose to be cut in half? My time is the same.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Is the trade ticket doubled but the time is suppose to be cut in half? My time is the same.
    The times are halved but there's not any text or symbol or anything showing this in the Royal Exchange so at first glance it appears like the times have not been altered. This happens every time they do this event and people are always confused, I really wish they'd just add a little red line through the old timer or have the halved timer shown in bold red letters or anything to indicate the timer is altered as well.

Anyway, if the first trade on the list (Magic Fruit Trade) shows as 2 Hours, then your timers have been halved. If, for some reason, your timer still shows as 4 Hours maybe try the standard fixes for graphic issues like force closing, rebooting, etc?

Ugh I can’t decide whether to buy 2 weekly alicorns/royal dark unicorns or just 1 and then 2 more daily drops like the wedding and pink alicorns. I already purchased a royal dark unicorn meaning I now have 6 weekly energy droppers and I also have about 40 daily droppers already.

Should I buy the second weekly supply or should I get 2 more daily droppers? Thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Ugh I can?t decide whether to buy 2 weekly alicorns/royal dark unicorns or just 1 and then 2 more daily drops like the wedding and pink alicorns. I already purchased a royal dark unicorn meaning I now have 6 weekly energy droppers and I also have about 40 daily droppers already.

Should I buy the second weekly supply or should I get 2 more daily droppers? Thoughts?
    I'd buy one weekly so you have one for each day of the week and then 2 dailies because that's just more bang for your buck. If your two dailies give you an average of 5 energy per day, then that's net 56* energy in one week vs net 39 for a weekly. And even if they never dropped more than 4 energy per day (highly unlikely!) that's still net 42 and thus more than the weekly.

*(5-1)x7x2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm still debating this. I have soooo many creatures that have that very elusive chance to drop permits and tickets. Sigh. I'm usually maxed out on lanterns and earth wisps
    I bought one (now I have two total). It drops tickets pretty frequently and permits once in a while. Of all the permit/ ticket/ lantern droppers, it is my favorite.

Like you, I am frequently maxed out on earth wisps and lanterns.